Anyone used or heard anything about this sight?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Green04

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2010
    The Barska brand is not known for its quality; their optics are generally low-end Chinese stuff.

yeah, i figured it was only 50 bucks. if i dont like it i guess ill have 2 spend more money and get something nice. was just looking for a cheap route for now :P

troycowan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Bedford, IN
    a cheap sight is better than no sight at all, and it looks good. as long as the shooter is as good as the weapon it will hit were you want it to tyty

saw223

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    NW Indiana
    A cheap sight can be a pain in the keister. Nothing drives me nuts faster than optics with a wandering zero, or bad glass. If you have it on a defensive arm, it could be the cause of your death if it fails. On a plinker, it could get ya by if it works. :P

Green04

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2010
    yupp its goin on the Smith & Wesson M&P ar15-22 my little plinker. i think itl get me by :P

troycowan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Bedford, IN
    the op didnt know about the site until i told him about it, its my little brother and he found the scope online and it looked decent. better than no scope looks like it will be good should be here in a few days.

kb66

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Noblesville
    shoot it, enjoy it and upgrade when you get the chance. You'll still be able to sell it for at least half what you paid for it if you keep it in good shape.

Top Bottom