Anyone want to share HAZMAT & shipping fees from Wideners?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hosted

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Albion
    I was wondering if anyone from the Fort Wayne area would be interested in going together and sharing HAZMAT and shipping fees at Wideners? I am looking to get primers, a couple different powders, and bullets. They have some pretty good deals, and I wanted to see if anyone wanted to jump in with me.

Hosted

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Albion
    I also wanted to include that I know I don't have have hardly any posts, but we can meet up and do some shooting or whatever since I'm new here and no one knows me. I just want to try some surplus powder and some Wolf $15 primers!!

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I was wondering if anyone from the Fort Wayne area would be interested in going together and sharing HAZMAT and shipping fees at Wideners? I am looking to get primers, a couple different powders, and bullets. They have some pretty good deals, and I wanted to see if anyone wanted to jump in with me.
    I would be interested but I'm in a unique situation right now where it probably isn't going to happen for another month or so, unless you're willing to do it 100% on the honor system with me. I have money for this stuff, I just don't have an easy way of getting it to you until we meet up. If you're willing to accept that then we can work out the details via PM when you get up to 10 posts. Just let me know. If you want to discuss it further I'll PM you my email address (you won't be able to respond via pm until you have more than 10 posts).

Hosted

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Albion
    Fullmag, I am north of Fort Wayne. We will just be reloading 223, 204, and my buddies' dad just got a 458.

Aszerigan, do you order from Graf? If I can't get something from this going I will definately jump on board, but I really want to try an 8lb keg of 844 surplus powder for my 223.

CountryBoy19, do you make it up this direction that you would be able to pick it up? I don't have to have the stuff right away, but would like it in the next month or so.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Good for June buy.

My problem is I'm almost equal distance from either FTW or Indy, depending where in Indy might be closer. Wanting to try some Tula or Wolf primers and order some powder.

Menace67

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Noblesville
    Fullmag, I am north of Fort Wayne. We will just be reloading 223, 204, and my buddies' dad just got a 458.

Aszerigan, do you order from Graf? If I can't get something from this going I will definately jump on board, but I really want to try an 8lb keg of 844 surplus powder for my 223.

CountryBoy19, do you make it up this direction that you would be able to pick it up? I don't have to have the stuff right away, but would like it in the next month or so.

Profire (aszerigan) has 844 in stock for sale :D

Top Bottom