• Stevenlong8

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Monroe Co.
    A Shooting today in b-town

Mods move if not placed correctly.

As I post this 25 min ago there was a shooting at the downtown bus stop for those that are familiar with downtown Bloomington IN went buy and seen the 12 cop cars 2 fire trucks and the BHAS Squad and ambulance, unfortunately and the body next to the cot i didn't stay long trying not to be a GAWKER just thought id let the folks in monroe co , Bloomington know, terrible thing but, Protect yourselves. this is happening at increasing frequency here.:popcorn:

m_deaner

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    Lots of crazy homeless people hang around 4th and Washington, and some even take up residence in the post office. I bet one of those folks went off the deep end.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    well at the time of the shooting I was taking a nap on my couch but I was downtown around 11:30 today. and yes all those hippies downtown are crazy, but I'm willing to brave them for a trojan horse hamburger.

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Wow that's less than a mile from my house.

ETA: And it's less than 2 blocks from my cousin's apartment!

Last edited:

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    Three blocks from where I work and I didn't have a clue. Oh well, guess that's a good thing. I hope the young man recovers and corrects his abhorrent behavior.

As for the talk of the mentally challenged, it is pretty well known thing around B'ton that because of the good/free mental health care provided locally, we tend to get more of these folks around here (I'm not saying the young man is mentally challenged, I'll let his actions speak).

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    well at the time of the shooting I was taking a nap on my couch but I was downtown around 11:30 today. and yes all those hippies downtown are crazy, but I'm willing to brave them for a trojan horse hamburger.

isn't that the name for a condom :D

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Why would you go to the Trojan Horse for burgers? That's the place for gyros. (also that place on 4th next to the International market). As much as I saw nuts in Bloomington, nothing beats Indy for screwballs, mental defectives, bums, and cretins than Indianapolis. You Indy folks, I don't know how you stand it.

Top Bottom