• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hadley1987

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Warrick County, IN
    I took my stepson to the Paramedical Partners LLC today for his fingerprints, he overheard the women in there talking about how they can't believe all the people with permits, one woman was saying she had been working there for over 10 years or something, she thought it would have slowed down by now but amazingly it has picked up. I thought this little tidbit was interesting, now I get to look around and wonder if the person near me has a carry and is even carrying their weapons:) I am pretty nosey in that way.....:D
    But honestly I was figuring a lot of people here in Evansville are too lazy to do anything other than wreckless driving, road rage and eating, heck I think Evansville IN was voted the fattest metropolitan city this last December. But seriously, I think a lot of people are worried about zombies and the end of the world coming :nuts: haha

Last edited:

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    They must not be reading the EPD website... :laugh:

But seriously if you see me on the weekends you wouldn't have to wonder if I'm carrying, its in plain site. I'm glad there are so many getting their license. Recent news events may have helped spur them on ;)

Hadley1987

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Warrick County, IN
    :D I ain't afraid of no Zombies!!!:D

Quote from Zombieland 2009
    Columbus: "In those moments where you're not quite sure if the undead are really dead, dead, don't get all stingy with your bullets. I mean, one more clean shot to the head, and this lady could have avoided becoming a human Happy Meal. Woulda... coulda... shoulda."

Always do a Double Tap.

Columbus: "The first rule of Zombieland: Cardio. When the zombie outbreak first hit, the first to go, for obvious reasons... were the fatties."

Hadley1987

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Warrick County, IN
    They must not be reading the EPD website... :laugh:

But seriously if you see me on the weekends you wouldn't have to wonder if I'm carrying, its in plain site. I'm glad there are so many getting their license. Recent news events may have helped spur them on ;)

Agreed, I think the recent news events helped my husband finally decide we were getting our LTCH's. But if that is what motivates them, alrighty then.
    Red, yes and I think people are going to get crazier as we get closer and closer to that date.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Brandonki
    Top Bottom