• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Wife just bought both my 12 year boy and I some new matching cargo shorts. WalMart carries everyone's size.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'd sooner be caught in this than cargo pants outside of the range.

[video=youtube;kk2dYxWBjv0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk2dYxWBjv0[/video]

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I wear a breech cloth, trade shirt, leggings, moccasins, a neck knife in a porcupine quilled sheath, a tomahawk in my sash and carry a flintlock...

I blend right in....
    George Rogers Clark called, he said, "You blend in! We're going to Vincennes, wanna come along?"

sdtech58

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 25, 2014
    Z'ville
    If you see me from March thru November in anything but cargo shorts and a t-shirt or polo, it means I'm heading to either a funeral or a wedding. My wife still sticks around, for some reason...

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I dress for what I'm doing. If I'm doing yard work it might be shorts or jeans with holes in the knees and a tee shirt. If I'm going someplace fancy I'll dress up. I could care less what people think of the way I dress.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Yes, I am an adult. Every day one should worry about this.

Don't wear ball caps, but as long as it is clean, no harm.

All that Tactical Practical crap is brewed up by the Charge of the 300 that must have something to talk about.

I'm not 12 so my shirt is tucked in, but cargo pants are the style at the time. As long as they are clean.

More education the better. When would someone say they want fewer hours of training? A kid maybe?

Let's work to make gun school an above the line tax deduction.

I assume you're the cranky guy who yells at neighbor kids to get off his grass and go get a haircut?

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    I dress for what I'm doing. If I'm doing yard work it might be shorts or jeans with holes in the knees and a tee shirt. If I'm going someplace fancy I'll dress up. I could care less what people think of the way I dress.
    Ah did I strike a nerve with you? Perhaps. I don't know about $500 tampons. Since you seem to be in the know about them perhaps you could educate us all?

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    People in general have ZERO situational awareness, and they can't see my big white truck barreling down the road when they pull in front of me, so I don't expect them to notice anything I may or may not be wearing.

As for cargo pants/shorts, nobody has received an HJ wearing them since Nam (paraphrased from Seth in Superbad).

indiana36Bravo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2014
    Boone/Tipp. Countys
    Hell, most people dont even notice you exist, let alone notice what you are wearing. I cant tell you how many times I have OCed and 90% of the people didnt even notice me, and 9% of the rest didnt notice the gun on my hip.

Dont even think about it.

And if they notice your lump and ask? "Colostomy bag. Want to see?" Im sure would make them move along quickly.

I've done that when working with our certain place in the fall and most the days i was I was wearing all digi-camo uniform because I went straight there from other work and holster and gun being black and people wouldn't notice either.

Nam1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2015
    Evansville
    I really don't care how people want to dress themselves. This is America and people are free to wear what they want. One does not have to tuck in ones shirt just to be an adult. Saying so is pretty ignorant and close minded.

There are certain styles that don't lend themselves to looking too educated or having a job. Pants below ones ass comes to mind.

90% if the time I am wearing either jeans or cargo shorts with t shirts that are sized to fit me. I don't wear baggy shirts that make me look weird. I'll tuck in my dress shirts at times that call for it.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

You SOB. How dare you insult me! You've brought this on yourself.

[video=youtube;om7O0MFkmpw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om7O0MFkmpw[/video]

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    What if . . . what if . . .

. . . what if "I could care less" is not intended literally, but is used ironically? Then it would imply that you really could not care less, but you're making your point by sarcastically stating that you could care less.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    What if . . . what if . . .

. . . what if "I could care less" is not intended literally, but is used ironically? Then it would imply that you really could not care less, but you're making your point by sarcastically stating that you could care less.
    I could care less about that. ;)

...and I could care more.

Top Bottom