• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    I attended one Appleseed last year and I plan on attending a few more this year. It is the best money anybody can spend. I learned so much about our history and so much about how to properly use a rifle it's ridiculous.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    I can't recommend the Appleseed project enough. It s a great wy to spend a weekend. Appleseed is a site suporter here on Ingo and have there own subforum and several of the shoot bosses are active members here as well!

Pete

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    I think the field trip is a great idea. I cannot say enough good things about attending an Appleseed!

I took one last year, learned a lot, had a great time & plan on another one this year. It would be a great family weekend. In fact two of the groups at the Appleseed I attended were family groups. Cannot wait to go to another Appleseed.

Shawno31b

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    My brother and I went last year for his birthday and it was a great experience. The instructors were very knowledgable and great with everyone. My son is only five but i can't wait to take him to one in a few years. I can go on and on about the appleseed project, but my main point is, EVERYONE SHOULD GO!

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    Appleseed is a great experience - lots of useful information and good people. It stresses firearms safety and marksmanship, with a solid dose of American history. It is the perfect program for novice shooters.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    I never read into it too much but are teens allowed ( under 18 ). I might take the boy to the Lake Village shoot
    Don't just bring the boy, sign up yourself as well. The rifle instruction is first class and the history is something most people haven't heard.

If you need rifles or ammo contact the Shoot Boss, or just respond here or in the Lake Village thread started in the Appleseed sub-forum. Appleseed instructors are more than happy to loan rifles and provide ammo at cost ... sometimes they even bring donuts!

Top Bottom