• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brianheeter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Bloomington
    We will be back at ProTEQ Firearms Academy in Brazil on November 1[SUP]st[/SUP] and 2[SUP]nd[/SUP]. We were there just a couple of weeks ago and Don Brannan and the Johnson Volunteer Fire Department are ready to host us again.

November 8[SUP]th[/SUP] and 9[SUP]th[/SUP] we will be up north at the Nappanee Conservation Club.

The following weekend we are way down south near Evansville at Red Brush Rifle Range on the 15[SUP]th[/SUP] and 16[SUP]th[/SUP].

The only December shoot scheduled is the 6[SUP]th[/SUP] and 7[SUP]th[/SUP] at Hoosier Hills Rifle and Pistol Club just east of Nashville in beautiful Brown county.

You can check out the schedule for Indiana anytime here Appleseed Schedule

If you can’t find one that fits your schedule then you can see the shoots scheduled for any state here Appleseed - Search States for an Event

Finally, if you or someone you know can’t spend the time at a shoot but still wants to the hear the history of how the Revolutionary War began then you can attend a LibertySeed. LibertySeed / RWVA

I hope to see you on the line soon.

brian

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I'm going to try and make the one on the 1st and 2nd @ Proteq. I've wanted to do this for a while, hopefully I can make my schedule work.

brianheeter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Bloomington
    I'm going to try and make the one on the 1st and 2nd @ Proteq. I've wanted to do this for a while, hopefully I can make my schedule work.

ProTEQ is a great range to do an Appleseed. I keep talking it up because Don Brannan and the Johnson Volunteer Fire Department are such great hosts. I hope to see you there.

brian

indychad

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    May 6, 2009
    Brown Co.
    The Nashville shoot is on the calendar. I hope to make it as an observer. This will be my first one. I totally expect to catch the bug and get tooled up for next year.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Evansville down, Nashville to go and that will put the wraps on 2014 for Appleseed in Indiana. We are working on the 2015 schedule with some dates already firmed up. Keep an eye on the schedule here: Appleseed - Search States for an Event and you can watch 2015 take shape.

See you on the line,

brian

I'll be watching. I'm currently trying to figure out which weekends to take off in 2015 :)

brianheeter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Bloomington
    The Nashville shoot is on the calendar. I hope to make it as an observer. This will be my first one. I totally expect to catch the bug and get tooled up for next year.

Why not a participant? If you feel you don't have the right gear that can be fixed. No ammo? I can fix that, too. Let me know what it takes to get you on the line and we'll see about making it happen.

C ya,

brian

indychad

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    May 6, 2009
    Brown Co.
    Thanks for the offers Brian, but its going to come down to time. If you can pull some of that out of your bag o tricks, you the man! Looking forward to the event.

brianheeter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Bloomington
    Thanks for the offers Brian, but its going to come down to time. If you can pull some of that out of your bag o tricks, you the man! Looking forward to the event.

Ah, yes.... I've been working on that whole "time thing" but have been unsuccessful so far. I seem to be limited to moving forward at the same pace as everybody else and unable to make more of it. There has got to be a way....

Regardless, I look forward to meeting you at the Nashville shoot.

C ya,

brian

brianheeter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Bloomington
    Less than a week away from the Nashville shoot. If we have weather like we did today you will be kicking yourself for not being on the range!

brian

Top Bottom