• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spitfire51

Sharpshooter
    Nov 16, 2010
    You mean there's a secret stash of bacon in addition to the stash that everyone knows he has with him at all times?

If you've ever thought of coming to an Appleseed now is THE weekend to do it! What better time to learn the history of our country's beginning than the weekend right after the anniversary of April 19th, 1775. If there's something holding you back, let us know and we'll see what we can do to help solve your dilemma.

Also, this weekend will feature a special addition to the standard Appleseed curriculum. Trust me when I say it's something you will want to take part in. What is it that's so special, you ask? Well I'm not gonna tell you, you'll have to come join us on the line to find out!

Last edited:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I have lots of bacon, plenty to share for Rifleman scores this weekend. ;)

Come on out and claim yours. Bring someone else with you! :rockwoot:

Today is Patriots Day, April 19th, the best possible day I can think of to get registered and join your fellow Americans on the line.

237 years ago today, marksmanship met history and the heritage began. :patriot:

Where will you be this weekend?

Double T

Grandmaster
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I take that back. There is one in october not too far. Stinks that I have to wait that long :(

The last one was on my birthday and there was no way I could swing that.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    I would love to attend one of them, but I have a funeral for a friend to attend Saturday. That, and I haven't started my new job yet so finances are kinda tight. Hope to see you at another Appleseed Gathering soon ATM!

Plus, I am still mid-quest for that elusive Rifleman Patch and complimentary bacon slice. The singing is also an added bonus. :D

Last edited:

grunt soldier

Master
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    I'm working all weekend or I would be. this would be a amazing weekend to get some awesome history folks. maybe even a rifleman patch. this is when we became a truly free people in the greatest nation on earth.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Top Bottom