• ...and so much more!
  • Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I was going to the home depot yesterday and Mexican carrying my hi point 45. I was going in to buy building supplies to help the homeless and ran into a shivering bum outside, so I gave him my shirt. Everyone at the home depot looked at me funny. :popcorn: :laugh:

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    :laugh: :ingo:

I would expect no less. Thank you for helping the homeless. ;)

Oh they weren't staring at your guns, it was the moobs.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I was going to the home depot yesterday and Mexican carrying my hi point 45. I was going in to buy building supplies to help the homeless and ran into a shivering bum outside, so I gave him my shirt. Everyone at the home depot looked at me funny. :popcorn: :laugh:

This is going to get pulled for being racially motivated.:D You were "Hispanic" carrying. Please make a note of it.

mtgasten

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Greenfield
    cannot_be_unseen.jpg

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I want to click a link at the top of the page, but I'm at the bottom now and I don't want to scroll up!!

chachi73

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    west burbs
    Um Hellooooo, it's Latino carry, not hispanic - you racist hilljack. you must be from kentucky and wear bib overalls sans shirt.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Dammit Ortega! The second page was safe! THIS WAS A HAPPY PLACE! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BRING THAT IN HERE?!
    Mr. Eagle, I don't know how to break this to you but there is a really good chance that when a man's sweet young wife gets to be, oh say 70 or so she'll look like the pic (but with only half the hair.) :D Try to picture that! BWA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA.:laugh:

Madine85

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Mr. Eagle, I don't know how to break this to you but there is a really good chance that when a man's sweet young wife gets to be, oh say 70 or so she'll look like the pic (but with only half the hair.) :D Try to picture that! BWA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA.:laugh:

Um no. First of all I am chair person of the Itty Bitty Committee. Second, I will never bear children so they will always stay that way.

Top Bottom