• ...and so much more!
  • Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Martinsville Cons. Club ranges. It was a nice spring day, cool, sunny and windy but we had a.... blast. It was a good day with my son and nephew. We also shot the Kimber .45s, M1A Scout and an SA Garand and alot of .22s thru a couple 10/22s & MarkIII. Here are some pics:
    My teenager w/ my Bushy & ACOG:
    Rangepics2008002.jpg

My nephew w/ my sons Bushy & EoTech:
    Rangepics2008003.jpg

My son w/ my Beretta 92G and my nephew w/ his Glock 23:
    Rangepics2008001.jpg

Ford should give me some ammo $$ for the advertising in the background.....

Last edited:

IUGradStudent

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Bloomington, IN
    Living on the west side of Bloomington it was the only place I could find to shoot within an hour's drive (other than state forest property--but I'm too n00b to try something like that, yet). I appreciate what the Sycamore Valley Club is doing in Freedom, but I can't afford their prices (and they're at least 30 minutes further one way). We Monroe County refugees appreciate everything you guys have done. So far it looks like a well-run club.

dblagent

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Bloomington
    Living on the west side of Bloomington it was the only place I could find to shoot within an hour's drive (other than state forest property--but I'm too n00b to try something like that, yet). I appreciate what the Sycamore Valley Club is doing in Freedom, but I can't afford their prices (and they're at least 30 minutes further one way). We Monroe County refugees appreciate everything you guys have done. So far it looks like a well-run club.

I agree, I did not have the funds this year to even rejoin the MCC so Freedom is surely out! I sure hope a have the money to rejoin next year again as I really liked MCC. I shot at least once every two weeks or so, and I only met three other people total while I was shooting! I shot in the evenings on weekdays mostly, and had the place to myself for the most part. Nice place and nice people, the few I met anyway. Wish there was a place in Monroe county, for this year it looks like I'm stuck in the forest again.

Are the pin shoots open to anyone, or are they member only? I have forgotten.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pistolpete68
    Top Bottom