• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I like your style Dean. Everything you seem to own is quality.

QaWVbg5h.jpg

The new toy LWRC ICDI, been wanting an LWRC forever just could not justify $2500 for a heavy piston system so the DI version was a great option for me. Got the Tungsten Grey color and it goes great with the Legion 226.

caulfieldian

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 4, 2012
    West of Indy
    Finally got to take this out to zero the optic and see how 77 grain IMI razor core groups. Next range trip I'm running some 62 grain and 75 grain rounds through to see what the Larue stealth barrel prefers.

zMafKM0.jpg

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    We're you not happy with the IMI 77 grain? I've heard it's not as consistent as MK262 Mod1 but can still do the occasional 1 MOA group. The CBC / Magtech clone ammo has been great if you can find it.

caulfieldian

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 4, 2012
    West of Indy
    I was pretty happy with it considering the repeatedly changing wind patterns on Monday. Probably MOA or a bit over. I'm out of the IMI stuff and have a few other match grade flavors to try out; just trying to get a feel for what it likes and what I should start trying to do with handloads. I forgot I have some 69 grain stuff too.

Had I been alone and not introducing my father's friend to AR's I would have spent more time with this gun but it wasn't in the cards for the day.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I like your style Dean. Everything you seem to own is quality.

Thanks!! I simply prefer to buy what I really want the first time around instead of just gradually "Stepping Up" over time, have found while the initial saving period to purchase is longer over time I actually save money.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Same boat here. The saving does suck (I refuse to be in debt), but it's worth it. At this point, I'm only buying 1-2 guns per year because the nice ones are so damn expensive.

Thanks!! I simply prefer to buy what I really want the first time around instead of just gradually "Stepping Up" over time, have found while the initial saving period to purchase is longer over time I actually save money.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Wow Some the weirdest **** I wish I would have kept in the military! Looks good though

Oh its amazing all of the crap, like these stupid @$$ arms 22 rings, the ARMS 38 PEQ-2-3 swan sleeves, PRI wheeled set screw FSB, etc, unicorn parts. I got lucky enough to have a real swan sleeve on this mod 0, changing the rest over to correct parts is all down hill from there :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom