Not open for further replies.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    20170116_082440_zpsvp9bqasc.jpg

Mocked with an 80% I finished and about to engrave.

On the other hand, my mod 1 with the nightforce didn't even need zeroed out of the box. Never seen anything like it. Sucker is a lazer

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

On the other hand, my mod 1 with the nightforce didn't even need zeroed out of the box. Never seen anything like it. Sucker is a lazer
    very cool man! Love the umbrella lower. Is that a BCM upper or the PRI? I need one. I've talked others into getting them and haven't myself. I feel sad

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    very cool man! Love the umbrella lower. Is that a BCM upper or the PRI? I need one. I've talked others into getting them and haven't myself. I feel sad

Truth be told it's a bcm, I'm going to part it out eventually to make it truly correct with a Douglas barrel with set screw fsb, colt upper and bcg, basically the only thing I'll keep is the pri tube, rings, and Swan sleeve lol. I'm gonna get that lower etched here in a couple days, will post back when it's complete. That's an Anderson 80%, junk just like the rest of anderson lowers, yet again, grip screw hole needs tapped more.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Truth be told it's a bcm, I'm going to part it out eventually to make it truly correct with a Douglas barrel with set screw fsb, colt upper and bcg, basically the only thing I'll keep is the pri tube, rings, and Swan sleeve lol. I'm gonna get that lower etched here in a couple days, will post back when it's complete. That's an Anderson 80%, junk just like the rest of anderson lowers, yet again, grip screw hole needs tapped more.
    a buddy just told me that Anderson lower kits come with a intentionally shorter grip screw and the lower isn't tapped as far. Probably so you have to buy their parts kit. So try that or put washers in for space.

i like anything BCM, hell you might be. Enter off selling it as is and just ordering the psi. I think they use the Douglas barrel. If you sell the upper hit me up please.
    Good luck

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    a buddy just told me that Anderson lower kits come with a intentionally shorter grip screw and the lower isn't tapped as far. Probably so you have to buy their parts kit. So try that or put washers in for space.

i like anything BCM, hell you might be. Enter off selling it as is and just ordering the psi. I think they use the Douglas barrel. If you sell the upper hit me up please.
    Good luck

Stupid ass anderson....

I may end up doing that, but I'd still have to change all the stuff on the pri upper as well, so in all reality, I'm so much better off starting from scratch to be totally correct, lol. I have been getting parts from high caliber in carmel. I really want a mod H....

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I've been busy swapping a zillion parts around. I feel pretty happy about the newly configured AR family.

b4x285.jpg

[not sure why the picture keeps flipping]

Top (or right) to bottom (or left): RRA 16" 458 SOCOM, 20" Colt A2, 18" Faxon/PSA, 14.5" Colt/PSA, 10.3" DD MK18/Noveske SBR with an extra 8.5" Noveske 300BLK upper.

Tomahawkman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Hamilton County

I am am also excited to see the finished product. Mk12s hold a special place on my want to buy list.

Are you going to give it a new paint job?

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    I am am also excited to see the finished product. Mk12s hold a special place on my want to buy list.

Are you going to give it a new paint job?

Im trying my best to keep this upper but may let it go, dont know. This lower wont be the final product on either of my mk12s, but ive got something special for them in the works ;). I wouldnt bother painting this one, but my mod 1 might get something eventually. But since its navy config, it shouldnt get any paint...

Tomahawkman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Hamilton County
    Im trying my best to keep this upper but may let it go, dont know. This lower wont be the final product on either of my mk12s, but ive got something special for them in the works ;). I wouldnt bother painting this one, but my mod 1 might get something eventually. But since its navy config, it shouldnt get any paint...

Either way I cant wait to see the finished product. I can drool over Mk12s for hours if I let myself, not sure what it is about them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom