• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    :ar15:On behalf of the Johnson County Friends of NRA committee and the Johnson County 4-H Shooting Sports program I want to thank each and every one of you that purchased tickets for the two AR-15 drawings. We held our fourth annual banquet Thursday evening and it was a big success, my sons did the catering and the meal was fantastic.
    The winners of the two AR-15's that we gave away at the banquet are:
    L. Harris from Franklin
    N. Lattimore from Columbus
    We gave away another AR-15 as a door prize along with a Franklin Gun Safe, I lost track of the number of firearms we gave away or auctioned off but we had several people leave that were very happy.
    Doe to some schedule changes within the banquet program it looks as if the Johnson County Banquet may be moved from October to March or the first of April, I will keep everyone updated. Again thank you for your support!
    Jackie Brockman
    Cell Phone- 317-366-2952
    jackiebrockman@hotmail.com

Last edited:

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    So, to clarify, there are two separate raffles, 100 tickets sold for each. Also, we're ordering an AR15, meaning that there's no actual existing AR15 to win, am I correct?

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    Correct, the single winners in each of the 2 raffles will get with the State director after the drawing and order their rifles. They will select from several things but you get to order it the way you want it.
    Flat-top or handle
    Stock or collaspible stock
    rifle or carbine
    etc.
    And this is at no extra cost, the only cost to you is the $20.00 ticket price.
    There will be 2 drawings and 2 AR-15 s given away in this raffle.
    We could have had the 2 rifles there that night but we thought it would be somewhat nicer to be able to sit and actually order it the way you want it.

WinChoke

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Alexandria
    What make(s) are available for order selection? A website link would be nice.

Also, I assume that the winner need not be present at the drawing?

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    Tickets can be ordered through me, either by e-mail, PM or my cell phone listed above in thread. Winner does not need to be present, I will see to it that the winners are notified so that we can get the AR-15 order the way they want it.
    Money for tickets is to be sent to:
    Johnson County Friends of NRA
    c/o
    Jackie Brockman
    5001 East 250 South
    Franklin In 46131

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    Thanks for the question Flintlock, let me e-mail the State Rep and make sure so I dont say the wrong name. I do know that it will be brand new and you get to order it the way you want it as far as:
    flat-top or handle
    stock type
    rifle or carbine
    I will get the brand name though and get back with you!

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    Sounds good Apokalypsi, also if you buy more then one ticket and you have lucky numbers between 001 - 100 let me know and I will try to get you those. If they are not available I am pulling the tickets randomly from a bag and those are the ones you get! I am not superstitious but some people simply have specific numbers they like!
    Bottom line is that the profits from this go to helping keep the youth shooting!

gdun67

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Indiana
    Sounds good Apokalypsi, also if you buy more then one ticket and you have lucky numbers between 001 - 100 let me know and I will try to get you those. If they are not available I am pulling the tickets randomly from a bag and those are the ones you get! I am not superstitious but some people simply have specific numbers they like!
    Bottom line is that the profits from this go to helping keep the youth shooting!

I would like to have both #67s if thats possible?

gdun67

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Indiana
    So yes i can buy both #67s?
    Cause that case, ill get my money going this friday when i get paid.
    #67 is my lucky number, but what the hell, i figure i love kids so this will help them out either way.

Top Bottom