• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    for another few days (dealer sale going on) i can get you a 16 inch flatop upper with bolt carrier group from del-ton for 340 plus shipping.... the sale ends this week though if i remember correctly.

scheesman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Indy
    for another few days (dealer sale going on) i can get you a 16 inch flatop upper with bolt carrier group from del-ton for 340 plus shipping.... the sale ends this week though if i remember correctly.
    Not trying to thread-jack, but is that .223 or 5.56? Wouldn't mind upgrading my AR to a flat-top upper in 5.56.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    it does come with the charging handle... i can install a tac latch for 20 bucks if you want to tack that on as well... that price does not include shipping or tax.... here is the picture....

DT1009-2T.jpg

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    thats a good price on anythings daniels defense makes!!!

FYI order goes in tomorrow.... shippin on two brings it down to 10 bucks a piece so 370 if you get in on this order.

Bronsonbull

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    just north of Indy
    Daniel Defense had a sale last week, the DDXV was $499.00 ($400.00 Off) They might run it again. I ordered one:rockwoot:

Great deal. Just shows you how much extra margin you can make when you have a reputable name brand. I bet their cost of goods isn't much higher than a RRA or Stag that charge half the cost, nor are their materials much different. They are known for quality and they can charge for it as they should :)

Top Bottom