• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    BCM makes very good stuff. I say go for it if that's what you want. Add a set of BUIS and a optic and you're good to go.

MemphisR32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Westfield
    I used a BCM on my build and its run flawless. I don't think you will be disappointed. It's not exotic or boutique but it will work and be high quality.

baba

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I just got an SSA, no E. It is pretty light. Almost dangerous if you have put a lot of rounds on a standard pparts kit trigger. Very light in comparison. Will be great once Im used to it.

Brian

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Thought I'd resurrect this thread instead of starting a new one. I am thinking about my next build. I have a nice "precision" AR right now(18" match grade barrel, FF handguard, upgraded trigger, etc..) Looking for ideas for my next one for more utilitarian use. SHTF, shooting from up close and personal to 100 yards or so. Thinking 16" barrel? This one will be more of a budget build with lower cost handguard, maybe a red dot instead of a scope. Was thinking mid-length gas system but not set on it. I really just want another one for when friends and family want to shoot with me and possibly I will give it to my son at some point.

I don't seem to hang on to my AR's long so my thinking is that if I have two and I get the urge to sell one, at least I still have one in my stable. :)

What are some of your thoughts, ideas?

HnK

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    I used BCM barrels and love them. I'm building a 14.5 BFH barreled AR now. All of their parts are gtg.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Elevated Arms
    Top Bottom