• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rookie0014

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    kokomo
    ok wanting to get a ar but notsure what cal i want all i know for sure is it will be a yote gun more than anything else so gonna get a flattop upper. so since i cant make my mind up yet just gonna get a lower and go from there. So what lower to get is a rock river stag or other top names truly better than the cheaper ones or just the part kits they put in them. if the lower is just a lower that holds the parts you put in it it dont matter what the name on the side says. any input would be great.
    thanks

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy

Bronsonbull

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    just north of Indy
    Get a brand name. You'll spend maybe $20 more and will have much better resale value. There are a ton of great lowers out there in the $100 or less range. Consider an upper from Del-ton.com if you are budget conscious.

sonrider657

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2010
    Rguns.net has Muncie Indiana-Made stripped Lowers by Delaware Machinery for $65.00. Pretty cool to have a gun Made in Indiana.

A stripped lower is a stripped lower (assuming they are made to spec). The point about resale value is valid but if you are building it to keep and shoot, buy whatever lower you can find a good deal on.

Top Bottom