• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ZX-14R

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    So I must ask for some help and advice. I am currently building my first AR-Pistol and have a complete spikes tactical lower finished. I have decided to just buy a complete or near complete 5.56 upper.

The problem is, I am not finding any reasonable priced 7.5" - 11.5" uppers in stock and for sale. (I am sure many of you have the same problem).

Any suggestions? It may be shooting for the moon but I would love to be in the $400-$550 range with BCG. I am starting to wonder if that's even possible in this day and age. :dunno:

RGriff69

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    I just picked up a 7" RRA upper. It was around $550.
    2012-12-11_14-39-40_714.jpg

RGriff69

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    Complete with bcg and ch. I got it at Big Daddy's in Hagerstown. It is the only one he had.

Bikerdad61

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Sullivan
    So I must ask for some help and advice. I am currently building my first AR-Pistol and have a complete spikes tactical lower finished. I have decided to just buy a complete or near complete 5.56 upper.

The problem is, I am not finding any reasonable priced 7.5" - 11.5" uppers in stock and for sale. (I am sure many of you have the same problem).

Any suggestions? It may be shooting for the moon but I would love to be in the $400-$550 range with BCG. I am starting to wonder if that's even possible in this day and age. :dunno:

You might get a hold of Mario at M&S Armament, he is an Ingo supporter, in Clinton, IN Super nice guy and very AR-15 Savy. If he has the parts, he should be able to fix you up with a pistol upper in the price range your talking. He has a gunsmith that can take a new 16" barrel and make whatever length you want.

Top Bottom