Seekins Flash Hider:
    FHSEESPFH.jpg

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Still working with my designer at Unique AR's on the handguard. Just a few details to go and I will pay it off and have it. I already put the deposit down on it. I have CeraKote colors picked out and have spoken with Allen on little details.

Caulfieldian, I have a few of the pictured MD's already on other rifles. I like to have options so I will look at all I have already and look online for others if nothing suits.

Psode, you like it and I am really loving this as I put it all together. I have time but my money situation means this won't be happening really fast. That is good too, I won't rush it and make mistakes then wind up with parts I may as well just through in the bin.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    This is coming together nicely. It is still a ways off in completion, money to spend as it trickles in is my largest limiter... The free float Handguard is nearly designed and itis gonna knock your eyes out. Few details to work out then they make it for me and that is in the bag. I HAVE THE RECEIVER IN HAND, so that is done. The rest of the pieces are all picked out though not all ordered and paid for. Cerakote colors picked and ready for when it can be done, I will then go and get the paints to paint the Warthog head on the receiver itself. I am confident I can make that look really good as I used to do a lot of gaming miniature painting, so if I can make a tiny metal figure look good, I can make something this large look good too.

INGO people, I know this is mostly something for me so I understand how little you all care. Afterall, it is all about Warthog the pseudonym used by me for over twenty years online. So forgive my exuberance and I thank you for all the help making it happen. Pix before paint and after will of course be forthcoming as they become available.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    got it all ready to assemble, will take a picture of the stuff tomorrow. The handguard looks great as does the rest of it, I can't wait to get this Cerakoted, painted and looking good. :yesway:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    OK, I will get a picture done of the stuff I have ready for assembly. Been raining here so I sort of forgot to do so. I will have it done tomorrow, I may go to a shop I go to so I can get he picture done. I guess I will know tomorrow as to how it will happen but I will get it done tomorrow.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I am taking it unassembled to Allen M because he says that makes it easier for him to Cerakote. I will take pix of all of the stuff I have tomorrow and especially the handguard so folks can see it. Allen will paint a lot of this then I plan on hand painting some of the details because he says he doesn't do that kind of thing. I will paint the teeth on the handguard and the face on the lower plus the barrel has flutes that are made to seem like flames. I am going to give the flames a try. I used to be good at painting miniatures so I am hoping I can do this and do it well enough to look good. Once the painting is all done, I will assemble the rifle and show it off like everyone wants to see it. :): I know I am gonna be really proud of it and if I am lucky, it will be with me at the Spring INGO Shoot at PROteq. (still to be scheduled) I know I will have it done by the Fall Shoot so it will be there for sure. I know this isn't for everyone but I am looking forward to it. I know no one will ever buy it from me but it is fine since it will never be for sale by me.

I hope to have pix of the stuff by tomorrow evening. If it is still raining, I plan on taking it to one of theLGS's I know and spread it all out there and take pix there. :yesway:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    g3AKvuV5Ip-PHh0WCz1fUS0RR1oJXKQN7PPb36EbeN57ztGk6K85ORlOCx9jToOyeg8GYvQj76aJKjGMuRHHH_2Hcz5LS_6C1RyWkaTVApQLJFTlpR2mP-1oSgnYt_cO5oJvLMUoGXsx2kdTwhEdE5TSZq216wOAis5LL7TX11XkIPX3IYfXVu-VfpwPlMH2Hi0u5ivIQgGZqerqLl4u-YXLMyO8e1RZ7N4jNReS1QDfPGs1kzLP_Bfq_U0Z04T35EcnHzaEZMTeMryMig2VQ6KIdPcUmGXDfu7DiopMQ9of0B7MVLShWnqvOjdsjE6z-9KTdjZnfT8KDG_REWDKQfwKbQzctcuO1Z3NYym-9IgFvqr6tNr6htDA5TjI_tvoh8hjJY9k4GW6f3lx30wOOkWKlcBUQnmroplJVPv27uKajS4lTu9CpE9sY8rRwQG96ZdrIT23yarnEFD1O37H-VYGDBKRjimEQ9_v4iKY4lUXhx_dEW5m8ApPMRnnioKuQMCC3NXvkVtzz1b8g2q6OQhyC6VZQ7ytZ9ynMLBjcqvO0TrBg-Y62BuOPtUrN3Rl5LPxZnTkoCeei5zr_5mUl7-N5daxkVCrLwMqOH65P5VHk4EQsaA-=w1645-h898-no

Before the paint. This is a picture of most of the stuff so far. I hope you can see the handguard well enough. I may try to get a better picture of that before long. There are little parts too but I thought this would suffice for an idea of things as they are coming.

Top Bottom