• ...and so much more!
  • 1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I prefer an ACOG albeit I'm impartial to them from my time in the service. Had good luck at 800M steel plates from an M4 so long as you do your part.

JStang314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    I have the strike eagle and really like it. I pretty much only shoot with it on 1x and 6x. I really couldn't be happier with it. It is exactly what I was hoping for for its price range.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I personally have a Strike Eagle, and it is a wonderful scope to use out to 300 yards. The reticle is a little large for small targets, but it should be great for yotes! Ive had mine for 9 months or so and I think I may purchase another one!

I've ran mine out to 600 yds with Minute Of Man results. It could do better in the hands of a better shooter.. :rolleyes:

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Necro thread revival.
    Finally was able to get out today and look at some scopes. Looked at several and decided a Leupold VXR 2-7x33 was the best that met my requirements and also within SBC (spousal budget constraints, which was $400). Was a little over the SBC but the shop was having a 10% off sale plus I had a $50 gift card I had forgotten about. So I got the scope and a mount for juussttt a little over the limit but the slush fund :whistle: took care of the overage (and a few other goodies).

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom