Feb 21, 2016
    Next Door
    5al7hy.jpg
    [/IMG]
    55ldef.jpg
    [/IMG]

dcpr1u.jpg
    [/IMG]

Alright This is what I have and, I was wondering could I fit triangle forearms on this thick barrel? And if so where are the best places to get m16 type buttstock (rubber plate not trap door) and the triangle forearms I have searched the net over and over with not much luck usually I find stuff in poor shape or outta stock for a high price im looking for something nice and shinny if possible....What I have is a bushmaster xm15-e2s from the Windham plant I got for a great deal. Now I know I can only get so close to the clone due to the removable carry handle and shinny barrel (that can be fixed) but, I also have my eyes on another AR upper with the handle being one piece.
    Any information on the best way to do this and or cheapest would be appreciated...

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    To answer your 1st question, yes, the triangular hand-guards should fit over that barrel.

It's your gun, do what you want with it, but I would feel remiss if I didn't point out that there is very little about that gun that you wouldn't have to change out in order to get it to be an A1 clone. The entire upper, buttstock, and pistol grip are all incorrect. If you simply put the solid buttstock on it, the one that is in the photos, you could at least have something that is close to an A2 without any expense at all. If you merely purchased an A2 upper, you could have an A2 clone at very little expense. If you actually want an A1 clone, what you have is not a very good starting point and you are going to spend a lot of money replacing almost everything. It would make more sense to me to sell what you have and start from scratch rather than end up with so many left over parts.

Top Bottom