• ...and so much more!
  • singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Guess I'll have to buy another Mosin; I'm not touching my Mosin Dragoon model for anything. Add a good Scout Scope and you could have a decent rifle. Thanks for the pics and vid.

D the Bruce

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    New Castle IN
    I think it's pretty cool, but for the price of a mosin being roughly $100 and an MSRP on the stock of $200, you're in the price range of a used rem 700 or even a new or lightly used savage or mossberg .308 bolt gun, which takes a lot of the attractiveness out of a mosin IMO.

I understand. My 91/30 was just a cheap hunting rifle...but i fell in love and id rather have it than a new rifle. If it can be improved im all for it. Everyone has that one firearm that sticks in theyre mind, that always gets its time at the range and though it may not be the best or newest. It shines. I think everyone can relate.

Justin073190

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Corydon
    something i may be interested depending on price it makes it look like a new gun however ive heard rumor about archangel quality so we will see

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    the appeal of a Mosin, to me, is the ability to practice stuff on it and not be out a ton of money if you screw it up. I plan to chop, recrown, and thread my barrel, free float the barrel, add a scout scope, bed the action, and polish the internals. All this is stuff that I can use on better guns down the road. I like the look of it for sure, but I am also hesitant because of the brand. We will just have to see.

XDJohnnyc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    just watched the video on this...it's pretty sick looking...i might have to get rid of the ATI stock for something like this.

XDJohnnyc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    just watched the video for this...looks sick. I might have to get rid of the ATI stock for something like this

corronade

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    kokomo
    I think that this will be a great add to the mosin i have purchased 2 for this very reason i will leave one original and than i will add a bunch of stuff to the second.

I hope that they will make them right i have just started researching the archangel, i hope that they will be a sturdy and reliable stock.

The only reason it is a 130 to 150 gun, is that they made so much of them.:rockwoot:So i dont believe a polished turd is correct. maybe an unknown jewel, to most I suppose.

The fact is they are realy fun to shoot, cheep because of surplus ammo, and easy to work with.:ar15:

I think if its what you want, it will be a great gun for shooting and even to sell in the future if you deem it necessary.
    A good investment, prices will just keep going up.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Bingo. Opinions vary and that's one thing that will never change. I bought my Mosin and it already had an ATI stock. This thing is appealing and better looking than the ATI.

Right. I like this option because to me the ATI stocks look "cheap", home chopped jobs can look good, but only if done right and with a lot of time, some of the other stock options are great, but pricey, and the ergonomics on this look good, along with the 10 round option.

All-weather, durable, added capacity?
    Count me in.

Win1300

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    New Palestine
    I have heard of a lot of people complaining that the stock is too much and will cost as much as a better rifle... Well that may be true, but look at the price of ammo. When you can acquire 880 rounds for a Rem 700 or variant for around 160 bucks let me know. So in the time being the $100 Mosin plus a $200 stock and cheap ammo is sure worth it to me!

Top Bottom