• ...and so much more!
  • techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    techres, don't try to argue with CarmelHP, he's beyond reason & will make you eat your INGO hat.

Thanks for trying though.

I actually appreciate arguing with CarmelHP greatly. He does a great job of researching his positions and I wish I had more time and provided as many footnotes as he does in these debates.

Now, as for changing his mind, I am sure I have as much chance of that as he does as changing mine.

But I do enjoy the debate and am glad he is willing to come on and present his side!

Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    I am sure everyone remembers bushe's "if you arent for me, you are against me" statement when we went into Iraq.

There was also an "if you dont support us, you support the terrorists" statement made.

xamsx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    NW
    The two party system sucks arse - both sides are crooked as hell, and play off of one another. They seem to take turns screwing this country up, and the sheeple out there vote according to who can be more popular at the time - giving the other side their time at the helm. Whatever happened to picking the individuals that will do the best job?
    :+1:
    America needs to break and forget the left-right paradigm.. it's false. Democrats and Republicans are 2 sides of the same coin and just another dividing factor for the people.

Top Bottom