Aren't these people the one calling for equal pay for women?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Yeah, that depends on the negotiated contract they both have. It's hard to equalize that stuff out if it's privately negotiated. If she settled for less than he did, does that make this situation evil? No.

Also, keep in mind that MSNBC is a privately owned company and Obama doesn't own it, so quit blaming stupid stuff on him directly.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    MSNBC Host 'Lucky' to Get Paid Half as Much as Her Male Co-Host | The Weekly Standard

We've seen, or al least I've seen the Obama camp calling for equal pay even though the Obama administration pays women far less than what men in the administration make.......

...but equality is one of the many things Obama is all about!

Heck, Valerie Jarrett is the one running the country while he is in constant campaign mode. I'm sure her pay isn't representative of the work of the POTUS. You know, destroying civil liberties, redistributing wealth, killing jobs AND the middle class, etc...man, that's exhausting. She deserves more. It's only fair. I mean, she's been really effective at it.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Heck, Valerie Jarrett is the one running the country while he is in constant campaign mode. I'm sure her pay isn't representative of the work of the POTUS. You know, destroying civil liberties, redistributing wealth, killing jobs AND the middle class, etc...man, that's exhausting. She deserves more. It's only fair. I mean, she's been really effective at it.

If you want to talk about pay relative to your worth in society let's compare a teacher's salary to a baseball player.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It seems to me that, once again, outrages are only outrageous if performed at the hands of a conservative. Done by a liberal, they are perfectly acceptable and anyone who dares to disagree is a paranoid 'teabagger'.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Yeah, that depends on the negotiated contract they both have. It's hard to equalize that stuff out if it's privately negotiated. If she settled for less than he did, does that make this situation evil? No.

Also, keep in mind that MSNBC is a privately owned company and Obama doesn't own it, so quit blaming stupid stuff on him directly.

Oh....... he owns it, he just doesn't hold any stock in it.... ;)

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    If you want to talk about pay relative to your worth in society let's compare a teacher's salary to a baseball player.
    Were you trying to hit the nail on the head? That's exactly what you've done. People don't understand that this equal pay thing isn't about a man and a woman doing the SAME job. It's about someone (the government) deciding what two jobs ought to be equal in importance and then trying to make the pay the same. How do you equate an iron worker and a librarian's "worth?" Does the librarian deserve the same because he/she "went to college" and an iron worker likely didn't? This gets extremely stupid quickly.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL

Ok then how about this?

Democrat War on Women – Democrats Pay Male Staffers 35% More Than Female Counterparts | Stand Up To Government Corruption & Hypocrisy | USBACKLASH.ORG «

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.

Does he "own this"??

Women paid significantly less in Obama White House than their male counterparts

Read more: Women paid significantly less in Obama White House than their male counterparts | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Women paid significantly less in Obama White House than their male counterparts | Mail Online

Dybber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    South side Indy

Read a little closer. I didn't blame Obama specifically for this. I just think its funny to hear people say how badly women are treated or never make as much as men etc when they practice just as much inequality as anyone else.

Dybber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    South side Indy

Agreed, except a baseball player brings in a ton of money for the team. I would live to see them get paid $50k per year and see how many still wanna play. But the world isn't fair and we need ditch diggers too.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Agreed, except a baseball player brings in a ton of money for the team. I would live to see them get paid $50k per year and see how many still wanna play. But the world isn't fair and we need ditch diggers too.
    Haha, You really think people wouldn't play a GAME for $50k a year?

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012

Of course they would... but since baseball is privatized, as soon as the team across the city offered them 15million a year, I'm sure they would take it ;)

Privatize education and pay will probably go up for some teachers who deserve it and go down for those who don't.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Read a little closer. I didn't blame Obama specifically for this. I just think its funny to hear people say how badly women are treated or never make as much as men etc when they practice just as much inequality as anyone else.
    If they practice just as much inequality as "others", then why are the "others" making more pay?:dunno:

Top Bottom