• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Outstanding! Good for him. Its so tough to solve street robberies if suspects aren't apprehended during or shortly after the crime. I love people who refuse to be a victim.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    :yesway:...................
    ththconnie_pizza-1.gif

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Maybe not

He'll get fired even though only a fool with a death wish would deliver pizzas in Indianapolis without a weapon.

The danger depends on the delivery area. Delivering to certain parts of just about any town could get you robbed and/or killed for a few bucks. Note the pizza place isn't named.

As for being fired........My son delivered pizzas many years ago for a place which stayed open very late and delivered all over the county. His first night on the job, his boss asked him if he had a gun. He didn't so they provided one!

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    The danger depends on the delivery area. Delivering to certain parts of just about any town could get you robbed and/or killed for a few bucks. Note the pizza place isn't named.

As for being fired........My son delivered pizzas many years ago for a place which stayed open very late and delivered all over the county. His first night on the job, his boss asked him if he had a gun. He didn't so they provided one!

After he got a carry license, right?

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    That was a very well written piece that placed gun owners in a positive light. Only issue was the legally registered weapon comment, but I'll take it as a win anyway. :D

marcweid

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Avon, IN
    When I worked for Donatos in Speedway several of us carried guns. Most of the area was nice but a few of the apartments were real bad. My GM made it clear he would have to fire us if something ever happend. He also said it is better to be alive with no job than be dead and still have a job. He didn't make the rules just had to follow them. I was always happy that my managers were all cool with it.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    I grew up right down the road from this. It doesn't shock me. I'm actually frequently in this area still since my father just moved west of shortridge on english ave... and people still think I'm some sort of paranoid wacko for carrying anytime I leave the house.

Stopper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    Good to know he was prepared. Most guys who work delivery that I know do not have a CCW and it's just downright dangerous for some of the areas they have to deliver in.

Top Bottom