• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    So wait a minute....

The victim chased the bad guys and then slammed his vehicle into theirs, killing one of the bad guys and the driver of the bad guys gets charged with vehicular homicide and the victim... nothing?

AWESOME!!!!

(sorry if that sounds insensitive because it probably is)

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Whether or not the victim's actions had anything to do with "law", I think they had a GREAT deal to do with "justice" in this scenario. :twocents:

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    So wait a minute....

The victim chased the bad guys and then slammed his vehicle into theirs, killing one of the bad guys and the driver of the bad guys gets charged with vehicular homicide and the victim... nothing?

AWESOME!!!!

You really need to wait for the rest of the story to come out before passing judgment.

Also.. were in the report does it say that "The victim chased the bad guys and then slammed his vehicle into theirs"?

Last edited:

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    I googled up the location and holy moly! My two bachelor uncles live less than a 1/4 mile from there. They live next to the old Kasson school in the old home place where my dad grew up. You can see their last century old white farmhouse as you drive west on Diamond after you pass Mesker Park Dr. The actual event was just shy of the German Township ball diamond road. I played Rural Junior League (same as Pony league that city slickers played in) baseball there when I was 14 and 15. The homeowner must have really been moving to catch up with them less than 1/4 mile south of his house. I'll have to go bye there tomorrow and see where the wreck happened.

Here's another link with different details. Early morning robbery leads to deadly crash - 14 News, WFIE, Evansville, Henderson, Owensboro
    and another.
    Robbery Victim Drives After Suspects, Chase Ends in a Fatality

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    You really need to wait for the rest of the story to come out before passing judgment.

Also.. were in the report does it say that "The victim chased the bad guys and then slammed his vehicle into theirs"?

What judgement did I pass?

And in the article it says that the victim jumped in his car and chased the bad guys, then their vehicles collided leaving 1 bad guy dead and 1 in critical condition.

Insensitive to the death of a few scumbag criminals? YES

Passing judgment on the victim? Not in the least... he should get a medal for his actions (whatever those may have been... they lead to the arrest of dangerous criminals)

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    So wait a minute....

AWESOME!!!!

No.. this is what you said... "The victim chased the bad guys and then slammed his vehicle into theirs".

So where in the report dose it say that the Victim slammed his vehicle into theirs, killing one of the bad guys?

My brother lives on the very same road that this took place, and you sir are trying to re-wright the report to make it look like the victim is getting away with some kind of crime. What did the victim do wrong??

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    No.. this is what you said... "The victim chased the bad guys and then slammed his vehicle into theirs".

So where in the report dose it say that the Victim slammed his vehicle into theirs, killing one of the bad guys?

My brother lives on the very same road that this took place, and you sir are trying to re-wright the report to make it look like the victim is getting away with some kind of crime. What did the victim do wrong??

1st - I'm well aware of what I wrote...yet I am not claiming the victim did anything wrong... quite the opposite in fact. You sir are trying to re-write this forum....

2nd - Your brother lives on the same road... Who cares? And what... that makes your INGO's resident expert I suppose?

3rd - I am not sitting on a jury and this is not a court of law, this is a open discussion board and I need not "wait" for anything to form a conclusion. If my conclusion is wrong, then so be it, it won't be the first time and given the time I put into my forums, I doubt its going to be the last...
    ... if my conclusion is correct, then I am thrilled to death, because in my opinion justice prevails... but no matter which, my conclusions have ZERO impact on this case what-so-ever, so over-reacting and pretending like you are a defense lawyer and I'm some kind of errant jury member threatening to destroy your case really isn't worth all the trouble.

Relax and enjoy the ride... Life isn't long enough for me to walk on egg-shells, worrying whether or not every step I take is precise and accurate and my guess is that there is even less time (or need) to go around and nit-pick every comment I can find to make sure that everyone else is maneuvering with proper caution through their own mine fields.

Death - Taxes - Forum Board Police

Last edited:
    Top Bottom