• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wjessup1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2012
    Ok, I have been dealing with armslist for over a year now and have done SEVERAL deals on here but today I got the rudest response to a post I have ever seen. I am looking for a wasr 10, and several people on there have them listed for WAYYYYY to much and I simply put in my post that I do not want to spend more than what i can buy one new with tax (thats called finding a good deal) and this douche bag sent me a response talking **** and trying to give me unfriendly sugestions, moral of this post is anyone else think armslist is getting out of hand with all the FULL BLOWN retail prices???? I mean come on :xmad:

davidc912

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2012
    South of Indy
    As a law abiding citizen, I would ever pay MSRP for a common used firearm. A drug dealer, however, would gladly pay MSRP + some change, just for not asking questions. It's called dondavising (pronounced: don-day'-vuh-seen)... not sure of the etymology of the phrase, but I hear it happens A LOT on the NW side.

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    buyers market, someone may pay what they want for a item, if not IF they are really wanting to sell it they will lower the price

SubicWarrior1988

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    central
    election year, panic buying, and some anonymous trolling on armslist? No, this all seems to be in order and expected.

Don't take it personal, just move on, the guy that sent that email probably lives in his mom's basement and smells like Jergens. just saying..

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Jergens smells nice. I puts it on the skin. I'll stick with INGO. Never had a bad deal. Everybody I meet seems friendly.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Just like a lot of estate auctions I have attended - "I have no idea what its worth, must be a bundle - I WANT IT - I WANT IT, nobody is gonna outbid me. Just before the hammer falls and they paid $200 for a 16 gauge single shot JC Higgins in poor shape.

FERLACH

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    Plainfield
    I have bought, sold, and traded guns and gun related items, on Ingo and on armslist. Never had 1 bad deal on Ingo, had several on Armslist that people misrepresented their items. I will travel sometimes for an Ingo deal, will not travel for anything on Armlist.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    I just love love love all these rash of Armslist, ingo classified and Walmart threads!

I seen a Wasr sitting in a shop for $450 the other day. I also passed on a Saiga 410 for $300. You want some deals you have to go find them.

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    I've purchased and sold a few items on Armslist. Fortunately, I have never had a bad experience.

I will say that my favorite listing on Armslist is: ARMSLIST - For Trade: for trade

This person has listed this rifle nearly every day for the last year. At one time he had a cash price but now he has listed it for trade only. I can't tell you how many listings I've seen talking about that person making a deal and then backing out of it.....

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I've purchased and sold a few items on Armslist. Fortunately, I have never had a bad experience.

I will say that my favorite listing on Armslist is: ARMSLIST - For Trade: for trade

This person has listed this rifle nearly every day for the last year. At one time he had a cash price but now he has listed it for trade only. I can't tell you how many listings I've seen talking about that person making a deal and then backing out of it.....

Just a plain old mini-14 I don't know why people think these things are made of gold, you can buy a brand new one at walmart for 660.00. But on here or at the 1500 they always hover around 600 or so but maybe they sell at that price who knows.

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    Ive always had good luck on armslist. As for their prices, they are no different than here or other places. There are always guys asking way to much for some things. Just ignore then and move on.

For the guy returning your email and being rude...Sounds about time to sign his email up for some "free offers" that the web is so good about. :)

tredwing

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2012
    in my opinion if your a collector, you can find some deals on Armslist, but newer model guns, seem to be the same as if you go to a local dealer or sporting goods retailer. It kills me to see people trying to sell a gun for $25-$50 more than you can by a a local shop. An then have to pay to have it shipped to your state.

Top Bottom