• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I saw those $60 PMags at Elmore's on Thursday. Russ was just going on last week about how he was not going to gouge customers and if his suppliers tried to gouge, then he would just not order them. I guess it proved to be just too tough to pass on making a killing while you can. I've spent a bunch of money there and that really was disappointing to see. I'll just have to frequent Bradis a bit more even though Elmore's is like 300 yards from my front door.

686 Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Huntington County
    The mailman delivered my $16.99 Pmags, yesterday, I'm not sure if they will function as well as the $35.00 variety, but I will still go ahead and give them a try. I have to admit that with tax and shipping, they were closer to $19.00 each, but still not a terrible price. I bought them from Cabela's, just be patient and check the stock often

trophy hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    southern indiana
    madison outdoors is always high, pmags have been 35.00 for weeks and the cheap ar`s there are usally dpms`s sporticals.. and he won`t deal with you at all..
    i live here and haven`t been able to buy one gun from him since he opened.

djhuckle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    Went to Elmores today and they were $60 each :(

Well, they were reported at $100 a couple weeks ago, so you are actually getting %40 off now!!!

My Brownells backorder 10pack of windowed Gen3 for $155 from late Dec shipped today - unfortunately $180 after tax and shipping, but $18 each isn't bad. Hopefully my BO 10 pack of non-window for $125 comes in too. Then I could sell two and make up for the BS shipping charges haha.

Top Bottom