• ...and so much more!
  • amboran

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2008
    Brownstown,IN
    New Bushmaster at Wal-mart!!!!
    Believe it or not -Seymour Walmart is now selling ARs. M4A3 model.It was in the case about an hour before it sold.That was a great lunch hour for me -right time-right place,woohoo:D(It's gonna take a week to get the smile off my face).Then I had this tragic boating accident...

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Price? I thought WalMart was going to stop selling the EBRs but that might have been another store.

amboran

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2008
    Brownstown,IN
    They told me they cannot order extra-they sell one-they receive one.This was not supposed to arrive at store until 2-21-1.)3,but they were happy to put it out and see how long it took to sell. Next on may be another brand...we'll see. (This store previously did not sell AR's so this is good news.)

Plisken

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Under the radar
    I think all this hype will settle down late spring early summer. I went to a local wal-mart and actually found some 5.56 ammo on the shelf. They had like 35 boxes but only limiting to 3 boxes per day to each customer. At least Im starting to see ammo back on some shelves. This wal mart was in goshen by the way.

Opie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Evansville
    Never seen one in Evansville, If I did it would be mine! Checked again for ammo yesterday while grabbing a few odds and ends. Nothing in 9mm/45acp/223/22lr left.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    While I am happy that you found your AR (now known as HDW), I am so sorry for your boating acccident, However didn't you think for even one second that the mighty Tianic was brought down by an iceberg. Why in the heck did you think your canvas covered canoe had a chance? You dummy you.

But, if Obama can make these stupid mistakes and be forgiven by the masses, so can you and me.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I do not have a boat. Perhaps I should invest in a floatie.
    Nice score on the AR! Now if they'd just sell uppers, I'd be golden

amboran

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2008
    Brownstown,IN
    Seymour WM seems to be better stocked lately with all guns than it was...so maybe the other WM's will soon be too. Wish we could get ammo and guns both in the same store.

Top Bottom