• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay319

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2012
    Boone County
    There were a number of reasons. One was price. When was the last time you saw a new (or used) AR at $800 plus $13 freight no sales tax? When will you again? There is no such thing as having too many ARs. I can always sell it, trade it or what ever but I know a good deal when I see it. DPMS is a good entry level AR. No, it isn't Colt or DD or Noveske, but it is half the cost. And it was in stock. Not in anymore though. Unfortunately they don't have ammo. The search continues. Props for posting the link.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    There were a number of reasons. One was price. When was the last time you saw a new (or used) AR at $800 plus $13 freight no sales tax? When will you again? There is no such thing as having too many ARs. I can always sell it, trade it or what ever but I know a good deal when I see it. DPMS is a good entry level AR. No, it isn't Colt or DD or Noveske, but it is half the cost. And it was in stock. Not in anymore though. Unfortunately they don't have ammo. The search continues. Props for posting the link.

Okay, I'm certainly not a brand snob. I just thought there was something special about them that I didn't know. It was definitely a good price.

Top Bottom