• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wa22ioR

Unapologetically American
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Sold: Arsenal SLR-107FR, Ultimak, Bulgarian "n" Rear Sight Leaf, and Flash Hider

*Woah, that was fast. Sold Pending Funds!*

Hey guys,

I literally just received the black Arsenal SLR-107FR rifle about 5 days ago and now spotted something I cannot live without. Everything is new in the box, or package. I have a brand new in the package Ultimak M-1B. I purchased a correct 800m Bulgarian "n" rear sight leaf to replace the Chinese "D" rear sight leaf that comes on the SLR-107 Series rifles. I also purchased a Bulgarian "bird cage" flash hider from CNC Warrior. What's nice about the AK platform is you can switch from a brake to a flash hider in about 20 seconds depending on intended purpose and time of day. It comes with box, cleaning kit, sling, oil bottle, and all paperwork that came with it. I will take a hit on this to move it in order to get the item I want. My loss is your gain. I accept immediate discreet PayPal, overnight USPS Money Order, or cash face to face in Southern Indiana, around Evansville. As soon as I receive the funds, I will take the Arsenal SLR-107FR, Ultimak, Bulgarian rear sight leaf, and the Bulgarian flash hider to my FFL to be shipped. The price includes shipping to the lower 48. I will not sell where prohibited, so please know your state and local laws. Please ask all questions in advance. To purchase, please post that you will take it and send me either a message or an email.

Price:$1050 Shipped. You are getting a discount on the Arsenal and the Ultimak. You are getting the Bulgarian rear sight leaf and flash hider for free.

Breakdown:
    Arsenal SLR-107FR - $970
    Ultimak M-1B - $98
    800m Bulgarian "n" Rear Sight Leaf - $20
    CNC Warrior Bulgarian "Bird Cage" Flash Hider - $29

Arsenal1_zps4b699c60.jpg

Arsenal2_zps67e1c8ce.jpg

Arsenal3_zpsf2b5eaab.jpg

Arsenal4_zps1a525fcf.jpg

Ultimak1_zps1c118833.jpg

Ultimak2_zpse7521870.jpg

Last edited: