• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Michael762

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Centeral
    So I am picking up my Arsenal slr107fr hopefully next week from Atlantic Firearms. I am wondering if anyone here has them and how do you like it. I can't wait to pick mine up just wanting some input on them also. Thank you.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I don't have an FR but I have a CR version. Absolutely love it second only to my SAM7. You won't be disappointed and if you don't like for whatever reason you won't have trouble selling it. The only thing is that I've really come to prefer the right side folder of the SAM7 to the left side folder on the SLR.

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Did you order it yet? Saw this today. https://www.slickguns.com/product/slr107-31-905?mobile=true

I just got mine a few weeks ago and haven't shot it yet. First impression is I wish the engraving and finish were a little nicer like my SGL. It's also going to take a lot of break in to get as smooth as the SGL. Guess that's not really a fair statement since I haven't even stripped and cleaned it up yet. But it is really well built and one darn good looking rifle. Which stock configuration are you getting?

Last edited:

Michael762

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Centeral
    I will be getting the solid side folder pretty much an AK 103 clone so far I have heard nothing but god things about them so I am excited to get mine!

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I will be getting the solid side folder pretty much an AK 103 clone so far I have heard nothing but god things about them so I am excited to get mine!

they are awesome. I have a Krebs 103 clone with the shortened barrel and pinned FH that is the smoothest AK I have ever owned. I am tempted to get a UR and a standard but don't have the fun money to do so. Plus, I paid too much for a Yugo krink side folder that I still need to SBR.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Me too, I love the 104. Shoots so smoothly and light, just a shame there isn't much ammo choice for the 5.45

Question to everyone on the forum:
    Would there be any interest in a group buy on Lee dies in 5.45x39? Lee has a minimum order for custom die runs. Brass can be made by reforming .223/5.56, dimensions aren't perfect, but others who have custom dies say it works fine. Blemished Hornady bullets are sometimes available from Midway for not a lot of money or you can size down .224 projos using the simple Lee push through sizing dies. This set up would go a long way toward curing the ammo selection problem with 5.45x39 and would undoubtedly lead to better accuracy than the factory stuff currently available.

Top Bottom