• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    I will be hosting a two-hour radio show on WIBC this Saturday, February 28 from 4:00 to 6:00 pm. We'll be talking about all things gun-related, including pending legislation like the Constitutional Carry and "Short Barreled Shotgun" bills in Indiana and the National Reciprocity bill pending in Congress. We'll also be talking about gun safety and firearm training. This will be a call-in show, so we hope several INGOers join the discussion with questions or comments! You can listen at 93.1 FM or 93.1 WIBC.

Guy

Big Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    Will this be an on-going broadcast every Saturday? I hope so, I'm sure the listening audience will grow in time once people get the word out.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Will this be an on-going broadcast every Saturday? I hope so, I'm sure the listening audience will grow in time once people get the word out.

Thanks! Right now, I'm just filling in this Saturday. But I'd love for the show to be successful enough that WIBC considers making it a regularly-scheduled show.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I will be hosting a two-hour radio show on WIBC this Saturday, February 28 from 4:00 to 6:00 pm. We'll be talking about all things gun-related, including pending legislation like the Constitutional Carry and "Short Barreled Shotgun" bills in Indiana and the National Reciprocity bill pending in Congress. We'll also be talking about gun safety and firearm training. This will be a call-in show, so we hope several INGOers join the discussion with questions or comments! You can listen at 93.1 FM or 93.1 WIBC.

Guy

Tagged, for listening, Sat.....

Big Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    If this show gets some traction and becomes a weekly thing, it might be interesting to have some of the better contributors from here to interview, or suggest some topics right off this forum.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Would it be cheating if us forum members posted a list of possible questions a caller may want to ask?

If near a phone and a radio this Saturday, I'll give you a call. I actually called in when you were on Garrison (I think it was) a while back.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    I hope you'll join us for the show tomorrow - we'll be talking guns and gun rights and taking calls throughout the show. We'll also have several guests, including Sen. Jim Tomes and Rep. Jim Lucas, talking about firearms-related legislation in Indiana. Shelia Rosario of The Well Armed Woman will also join us.

But mainly - the show will be about whatever the listeners want to talk about.

Please listen and call in!

Guy

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Two hours, are you going to be able to get the guests, along with call-ins shoved into that slot? I for one, would love just a Q&A with a knowledgable firearms attorney without the politicos!

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Two hours, are you going to be able to get the guests, along with call-ins shoved into that slot? I for one, would love just a Q&A with a knowledgable firearms attorney without the politicos!

Thanks, I think. :): But there are some important things going on in the General Assembly (this session and next) that affect our gun rights and deserve mention. I think we'll still have a lot of time for Q&A. And if the show is well-received, I hope to have opportunities to return.

Speaking of which, the call-in number for the show is (317) 239-9393. Hope to hear from you!

Guy

Top Bottom