• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    Where can I get some of those assault clips? They sound so much more useful than my normal high-capacity (and I mean hi-cap... no other name for a 33 round mag) ones...

Almost like they could leap off the nightstand and take down an intruder all on their own, no need for me to even own a gun at all :D

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    LOL

I need some of those silhouette targets !!!! :rockwoot:

The one with the old person with the cane was the best.

Ban assault "clips" :rolleyes:

grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    it would of been so much more awesome if they would of shot a smiley face on the little girl target lol

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    glock-mag.jpeg

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So, the Bradys are now in the business of selling magazines? All that does is highlight the fact that you should be stockpiling "assault clips".

If I sold magazines at the Indy 1500 I would have that ad running in a continuous loop.

seanamus

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Last edited:

Gareth

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Brady Bunch never possessed any credibility. Their absurd rhetoric just sounds good to those who choose to accept the unsubstantiated emotional opinions of others rather than take the time to research important issues for themselves... And, of course, the BB really enjoys playing the semantics game... Whoopie! :rolleyes:

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew *ping* ...pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew *ping* ...pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew *ping* ...pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew *ping* ...pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew *ping* ...pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew *ping* ........

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Only good for killing people? It looked like they were pretty good at putting lots of holes in a very cool target in a really short time.

Someone should post a video of how fast someone can fire with multiple lower capacity "clips". Those guys who can reload so fast that they're firing again before the "clip" hits the ground. But then of course they'd just want a law that mandated only one "clip" per gun or something.

Top Bottom