Aug 26, 2010
    laff.gif

Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    The armslist ad is pure genius. And also totally true, his ad said what I've been thinking

Thank you, I'll tell myself I did good! ;)

I've received a couple dozen emails saying the same thing and one email that thought I was a liberal spy???

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    So you're telling me that if I list something by putting "assault" in front of it, I can sell it for 500% it's true value??? If so, I've got an assault house cat that my wife owns for sale for the low today only price of $2000. Sleeps mostly, but would weave in-between an intruders feet in an ominous manner to try to trip the intruder and possibly incapacitate him.

savage308

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Ft. Wayne
    So you're telling me that if I list something by putting "assault" in front of it, I can sell it for 500% it's true value??? If so, I've got an assault house cat that my wife owns for sale for the low today only price of $2000. Sleeps mostly, but would weave in-between an intruders feet in an ominous manner to try to trip the intruder and possibly incapacitate him.

that is classic! an ominous manner, drink was close to projecting from nostrils

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN

33590361.jpg

Top Bottom