• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    I do not trust any of these b@@@@@s any further than I can throw them...regardless of what letter they hang after their name.

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    It is not over till it is over. I think we all need to watch what happens and make our views known.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If you haven't written or called, call and/or write your congressman. Some may be skeptical or hesitant of the bill in its current form, but all it may take is a few throw-away items "compromised" on and all of a sudden, this thing might become a "common sense solution".

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Do NOT Trust these "Reports"!!

IMO, I do NOT trust these SOB's any farther than I could throw them!
    Stay on our Senators-Both-As many times as you can..Bill.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I keep pumping out letters. I will NOT relax until the threat is gone. I urge everyone to keep the pressure on.

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    When the Dems last controlled both the Senate and House, in 1994, they passed gun legislation. They have regretted doing so ever since. The landslide GOP victories in the November 1994 election were fueled in no small part by the public's displeasure with the AWB and mag restrictions.

Now it's 2013. The Dems control the Senate and we control the House. The Dem Senators know full well what happened the last time the body supported gun legislation. The moderate Dem Senators have already made clear that they want NO PART of gun legislation. Feinstein's nonsense HAS NO CHANCE of passing the Senate. It will NEVER emerge from committee.

In the House? Absolutely forget about it. It will never even make it to the floor. Never. It can't happen.

The media is whipping a lot of the uneducated into a frenzy right now because it makes money for them to do so. Relax! There will be no gun bans, taxes, registrations, etc. The political posturing in DC right now is just that. Everyone is playing to their base. Firming up their support. That's all. None of it is real. The landscape in 2013 is so much different than it was in 1994. You have nothing to fear but ignorance.

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    My predictions (and anyone feel free to go back to my previous posts and confirm):

1) No AWB will pass.
    2) Proponents of said AWB will then drop the AWB and focus on magazine capacity limits and expanded background checks.
    3) Neither has much chance of getting out of the Senate, let alone the house, but expanded background checks would be the more likely of the two.
    4) The House shuts it down.

We don't live in a tyranny. Elected officials remember there are consequences for their choices, and 1994 is still heavy in swing state Democrat's minds. Of course the ultra-liberals from the coasts will push this stuff, its appealing to their base.

Even Harry Reid, the current Senate Majority Limit, voted AGAINST extending the AWB in 2004. He remembers.

Any Republican knows he'll never win another primary if he votes for gun control. He would completely isolate his base and couldn't win a county dog catcher seat in the next elections.

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Just because they say that they're not down the hallway doesn't mean that I cannot still hear the footsteps just beyond the door.

I can't believe anything that is said in the biased opinion, so I will not rush to my panic room yet and I will not relax on my lazy-boy. I remain still in the wake of their words yet remain vigilant in the preservation of my family.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Frankenfeinstein's bill is only one of several that are now or have been reported to be introduced in the two houses of Congress. Her Majesty McCarthy the Unknowing, has a Magazine bill in the House. I know there are more, but they have received very little attention by the press. The fact that the AWB is one huge chomp and is what everyone is focused on doesn't mean that little bites won't be attempted to nibble away from other directions.

How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.

Don't let up! The fight has just begun.

Top Bottom