• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    A.T.F.E. should be a convenience store, NOT a government agency!

The government's first responsibility is to PROTECT our rights....not infringe upon them!

I see this as yet another attempt by career employees of the federal government to separate Trump from the conservative base.
    The swamp is dirty and deep.

Who ever said that a government 3-letter agency had the authority to establish policy?
    They, by definition, are the enforcement aspect of the program, not the policy-makers!

It's the people who establish policy...and did so in a, nowadays, little known article commonly known as the Constitution of the Unites States!
    Everyone involved in government should have to memorize it and demonstrate that they know how to properly apply it, prior to employment!

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The government's first responsibility is to PROTECT our rights....not infringe upon them!

Who ever said that a government 3-letter agency had the authority to establish policy?
    They, by definition, are the enforcement aspect of the program, not the policy-makers!

It's the people who establish policy...and did so in a, nowadays, little known article commonly known as the Constitution of the Unites States!
    Everyone involved in government should have to memorize it and demonstrate that they know how to properly apply it, prior to employment!

That horse left the barn a long time ago. Government passes a vague law and has the agency's deal with the details.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'll try to get a draft of something to copy/paste/send to our reps in DC tonight. The antis (including the ones dug-in at alphabet soup agencies) never give up. We can't either.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    So I have read through ten pages, and am still not sure if the ATF will want to go WACO on my DRACO and climb onto my roof?

Where's the list of threat weapons, my Smith and Wesson Mdl 629 is heavy in the hand.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    So what do we do? Make signs and March on the state house and demand our reps do something? When do we March on DC?

(I'm not suggesting riots or revolts but rather peaceful protest)

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    So I have read through ten pages, and am still not sure if the ATF will want to go WACO on my DRACO and climb onto my roof?

Where's the list of threat weapons, my Smith and Wesson Mdl 629 is heavy in the hand.

We have to submit our weapons to fatd for review and classification. They actually do not have any standards for making determination, it's all subjective to the individual examiner

Top Bottom