• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Before the Tucson massacre, the GOP said that this administration was the most corrupt in history and they were going to start investigating the heck out of them. But now, who knows.:rolleyes:

The Republicans have always buckled when faced with being called mean spirited.

and that's why the GOP is full of idiots. Harding, Nixon, FDR, US Grant, are easily the most corrupt.... and some would thrown Lincoln in there too.
    Read up people! I hate donkeys and elephants... Don't let these blow hards tell you what to think. Discover it for yourself.

It's intersting that this (the original topic) hasn't been compared to Iran-Contra

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    LOL...

The tales I could tell...
    Well maybe in another 10-20 anyway...

Most of those tales are already declassified from when we were doing it in the '80s in the big rock pile. Same song and dance, different day.

We also supplied weapons to Sadaam Hussein.

I'll never be shocked to hear that our own troops are being fired upon by American purchased weapons. It just happens all too often anymore.

Hurray interventionism...

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Has anyone bothered to contact their own Senators on this matter?

Everyone keeps saying, "Something needs to be done." The first thing you need to do is contact both of your senators and ask them to support the current investigative efforts by Senator Grassley. That should be the least anyone should do. Selecting one media outlet and bringing it to their attention should be one more thing.

For those in the dark .... this link will give you all you need to brush up as much or as little as you want. None of you can claim ignorance.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Has anyone bothered to contact their own Senators on this matter?

Everyone keeps saying, "Something needs to be done." The first thing you need to do is contact both of your senators and ask them to support the current investigative efforts by Senator Grassley. That should be the least anyone should do. Selecting one media outlet and bringing it to their attention should be one more thing.

For those in the dark .... this link will give you all you need to brush up as much or as little as you want. None of you can claim ignorance.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was Lugar's and Coat's idea.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I actually received a snail mail response the other day from Senator Lugar's Office. Anyone else get one?

Also, it looks like Senator Grassley isn't going to let up. I hope he isn't riding into the valley alone.

His letter to the ATF.

Come on folks ... How about one more round of letters to Senators Lugar and Coats asking them to back Senator Grassley's inquiry? IF you can spare the time, one letter or email to the media outlet of your choice to bring this matter to their attention ... again.

qonorio

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Speedway, IN
    Just saw this story air on the CBS news. Was a little bit surprised to see them run the strory. They said the the ATF "let walk" around 2,500 guns.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kostas25
    Top Bottom