• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    I saw that show. I'm betting it's because that UC was probably right there in the thick of all the crimes they were committing. It's the only way to get them to trust you. If you're prospecting and one of the patched members tells you to go stomp a mudhole in some dude's *** and take his wallet, you gotta go do that, or they'll stomp one in YOUR *** (if you're lucky), and you're out. You don't get the evidence you need by not doing what it takes to get into the club, after all, and you won't get anything on them until you're a patched member.

Are you suggesting that it is common practice for law enforcement to violate the law they are sworn to uphold in order to "get the bad guys off the street?" I find this idea ludicrous. The very idea that LEA's subscribe to the idea that the ends justify the means is pure poppycock. All evidence is gathered in a fashion completely in accordance with statute. To suggest otherwise, well, you may as well be a terrorist.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Are you suggesting that it is common practice for law enforcement to violate the law they are sworn to uphold in order to "get the bad guys off the street?" I find this idea ludicrous. The very idea that LEA's subscribe to the idea that the ends justify the means is pure poppycock. All evidence is gathered in a fashion completely in accordance with statute. To suggest otherwise, well, you may as well be a terrorist.

Fast and Furious is a prime example of this tactic. And by no means is it alone.

Sarge48

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    <snip>The very idea that LEA's subscribe to the idea that the ends justify the means is pure poppycock. <snip>

Sadly, this is too true. With the Supreme Court upholding the practice of LEO lying in pursuit of an investigation, many have gone way pass this limit. :dunno:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    EckFrank
    Top Bottom