• ...and so much more!
  • 24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    ATN X-Sight II Pic.png

I just received one of these units and look forward to putting it through its paces and reporting back to the board.

Research shows that ATN has been primarily involved in catering to foreign and domestic LEO and military customers
    and are now launching a foray into the general public marketplace.

A quasi independent forum board has been launched which is an invaluable resource as the company is constantly working
    with their customers on firmware alterations, improvements and development: Home | ATN Owners

My initial opinion is that this technology, and especially the price points, are quite impressive.

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    View attachment 46949

I just received one of these units and look forward to putting it through its paces and reporting back to the board.

Research shows that ATN has been primarily involved in catering to foreign and domestic LEO and military customers
    and are now launching a foray into the general public marketplace.

A quasi independent forum board has been launched which is an invaluable resource as the company is constantly working
    with their customers on firmware alterations, improvements and development: Home | ATN Owners

My initial opinion is that this technology, and especially the price points, are quite impressive.

Look forward to your experiences with this newly improved version. Watched some of YouTube reports of ShotShow coverage and it sounds very promising. Did your's arrive with the most current firmware or will you have to upgrade it already?

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Look forward to your experiences with this newly improved version. Watched some of YouTube reports of ShotShow coverage and it sounds very promising. Did your's arrive with the most current firmware or will you have to upgrade it already?

It has been one of those "life happens" weeks so I haven't done much more than fire it up, adjusted the diopter ring, zoomed in and out, then threw it back in the box for now. I am expecting the accessory battery pack and the higher output IR illuminator tomorrow.

lcole1969

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2016
    Elwood
    Any updates on this scope? I just bought this same scope but have yet to receive it. I'm hoping it's all it says it is. I bought a package deal with the upgraded 850IR rechargeable batteries and charger for it, 10,000mAh external battery kit, and SD card.....hoping it's gonna work out on my coyote gun.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    I have stretched its legs out to 300 yards on my AR during the day and the only night time play has been to align the 850 IR to it and peer into all of the dark recesses in the neighborhood. Mounted on a camera tripod I managed to catch a Tomcat getting his jollies.

Of all of it's features, the one shot zero still makes me giggle.

Suffice it to say it is one of my favorite toys. Once you get past the whiz-bang factor and play with it enough to get comfortable with all of the functions, it's a blast.

Top Bottom