Attackers upload video of a brutal beating on YouTube.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Guys - this beating is BRUTAL and NSFW!

I posted the CENSORED version, if you want the raw footage, it can be found rather easily. I also did a search to no avail; I figured this must be posted.

The 2 men were brutally beaten and of course were not carrying "because they had gone to the bar that night". This video makes me sick to my stomach and it's not for the faint of heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6GMHKLIg3U&has_verified=1

Here is the link to the full story as posted by one of the victims: Reddit I got Jumped and left for dead. Can you help me? : reddit.com

Also in the raw footage, at the end of the beating the attackers thought it would be funny to record one of the men SNORING from being beaten over the head with a nice caption "ZzzZZZzzZ".

I've decided to post the UNCENSORED VERSION - NSFW!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ju6bLH-iX4

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Dupe...

The guys on 4chan even tracked down the guy who uploaded the video, dumbass had his little ghetto logo in the corner of the video. He is/was some wanna be record producer.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Dupe...

The guys on 4chan even tracked down the guy who uploaded the video, dumbass had his little ghetto logo in the corner of the video. He is/was some wanna be record producer.

My search-fu has failed me - do you have any info on the guy that was caught?

Top Bottom