• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    They must've been reading George Orwell's 1984 where big bro requires reciting slogans like: "freedom=slavery".

On the bright side, if they've banned the US flag, maybe this is an opportunity for CA to save some cash and divest the state of these cretins. Critical thinking obviously isn't on the curriculum

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    The student government was worried that the American flag would hurt the feeings of illegal immigrants? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!? Here's an idea. Stay in your own country.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    The student government over ruled the flag ban...the ban was submitted by a group of immigrant students.

Way to go student government.

There is no ban.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    UC Irvine is free to move it's entire libtard campus to Iran. They ban the U.S. flag there, too, I believe.

Maybe they'd feel better teaming up with ISIS. They seem to 'disapprove' of the U.S. flag, as well.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    INGO confuses me. Again.

Does nationalism now trump democracy? A group wanted to ban the flag in a confined area. They advocated to ban the flag in a confined area.

They lost.

But, even if they had won, they aren't forcing anyone else not to use the flag. It didn't look like they were denying anyone the right to personally fly the flag. They were just saying that that specific campus would not officially fly it.

Whatevs.

I guess INGO would prefer a new state law forbidding state universities from passing resolutions removing the flag?

Top Bottom