• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buzz815

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Shelby cty
    To all of my Atterbury shooting friengs who have expressed a concern. Will have neck surgery next week to replace two discs with cadaver bones ,bolts, and screws. Sounds likea job for Lowes. Have some nerve damage so recovery may not be completr. Hoping for best and hope to be back to work in the future. Shooters are the greatest guys and gals and the Atterbury shooters are the best. Thanks for your concern and feel free to contact or PM. MODS FEEL FREE TO MOVE

adventures47129

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Clarksville
    Best of luck with the surgery!!! I had the same one done about 12 years ago. It seemed like forever before I was shooing and riding again but over time I was fine. I did lose a bit of feeling in my arm and leg on my left side but nothing that stops me from getting into trouble today. Take your time getting well... You are in my prayers.

chickenman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 4, 2009
    Monroe County
    To all of my Atterbury shooting friengs who have expressed a concern. Will have neck surgery next week to replace two discs with cadaver bones ,bolts, and screws. Sounds likea job for Lowes. Have some nerve damage so recovery may not be completr. Hoping for best and hope to be back to work in the future. Shooters are the greatest guys and gals and the Atterbury shooters are the best. Thanks for your concern and feel free to contact or PM. MODS FEEL FREE TO MOVE

sounds like you will need some duct tape too!!
    no seriously buzz, hope all goes well and a quick recovery. see you soon.
    scott

lane440

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    whiteland
    Buzz I dont know you personaly but i wish you a speedy recovery. My wife had the same surgery about 10 years back with good results , least i think so because she talks more than ever .

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Sometimes you just need to stop and take care of yourself. While Deb and I have missed you when we go to the range, I know that we will see you there again soon.
    Just make sure the Surgeon and Anestesiologist are on the "A" team, okay? :dunno:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Our prayers are with you Buzz. The range hasn't been the same without you. Whatever you do, don't go the duct tape route. That stuffs only for serious problems. Way too much overkill for something as minor as neck surgery.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    My prayers tonight are with you, best of luck in surgery and a hopeful speedy recovery.

indianajoe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Fishers
    You're one of the reasons I drive past other ranges to come to Atterbury. Heal up. Me and Barney have you on that thoughts-and-prayers list.

IMG_1171.jpg

IMG_1174.jpg

IMG_0953.jpg

IMG_0825.jpg

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Buzz,
    The range isn't the same without you. Take care and pace that recovery. Don't get too anxious... you only want to have that surgery once. Give us an update when your up to it. You'll be back before you know it.

buzz815

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Shelby cty
    Surgery went better than expected. Am on the road to a full recovery. Thanks to all for your prayers and concerns. See you at Atterbury after recovery. Buzz

Top Bottom