• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    In 2001, I was less than six inches away from losing a foot to a 12 gauge shotgun slug. At the firing line. While the line was supposedly cold.

I'll take and accept the way the remodeled Atterbury range is being run on any day of the week compared to the adrenaline dump I experienced that day. I stopped shooting for nearly 9 years because of that experience.

As far as the complaints go about it being "your money" that built the range"..." Well",,," Phil has told me that the facility was built with about 1.5 million dollars of federal money"..." I refuse to bother myself with calculating how much money you are owed",,," but if somebody does",,," I'll happily write you a check and mail it to your house on the condition that this thread die the death it deserves"... " I'm sure the stamp will cost more"..."

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    In 2001, I was less than six inches away from losing a foot to a 12 gauge shotgun slug. At the firing line. While the line was supposedly cold.

I'll take and accept the way the remodeled Atterbury range is being run on any day of the week compared to the adrenaline dump I experienced that day. I stopped shooting for nearly 9 years because of that experience.

As far as the complaints go about it being "your money" that built the range"..." Well",,," Phil has told me that the facility was built with about 1.5 million dollars of federal money"..." I refuse to bother myself with calculating how much money you are owed",,," but if somebody does",,," I'll happily write you a check and mail it to your house on the condition that this thread die the death it deserves"... " I'm sure the stamp will cost more"..."

I was bored. If my math is correct (and I rounded also), with an approximate US population of 307 million, that $1.5mil cost each person .4 cents, not even a whole penny.
    The paper would cost more, much less the stamp.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Wow, twice now I think I touched a nerve with machete:rockwoot:

Seriously machete, just calm down and let go of whatever it is that has you so ticked off. For over 18 pages, you've railed against everyone that has said they like the way the range is run in regards to clearing behind the yellow line when the range is cold. Your rants are beginning to sound like a huge hissy fit and it's not that important an issue.

We're all shooters and that should bring us together against the moronic liberals that would like to see that none of us enjoy shooting. I personally know several of the folks you've tried to denigrate and know them to be top notch folks. If you really want to blow off steam by going on a rant, bait a brady bunch member into arguing gun control and yell at people that deserve getting hollered at.

Now, let this thread die. It's been 19 pages with maybe 10 messages on topic. I'm out...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom