• Status
    Not open for further replies.

joker7037

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I've not been to Crosley, yet. What distances are we allowed to shoot, 25, 50, 7? I usually go to Ceraland, just don't care for the 25 yard min. shooting distance. I may be here for this, may also bring my cousin and or bro-inlaw. The only gun I own is my S&W1911. Would love to shoot an XD, looking to purchase one sometime just not sure. I will post up if going for sure. If I make it I have plenty of "life size" paper targets of varying "threats" that I got off ebay and have never used.
    Chris

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I've not been to Crosley, yet. What distances are we allowed to shoot, 25, 50, 7? I usually go to Ceraland, just don't care for the 25 yard min. shooting distance. I may be here for this, may also bring my cousin and or bro-inlaw. The only gun I own is my S&W1911. Would love to shoot an XD, looking to purchase one sometime just not sure. I will post up if going for sure. If I make it I have plenty of "life size" paper targets of varying "threats" that I got off ebay and have never used.
    Chris

Let me know if you do decide to come, because I have an Xd .40 I would let you shoot. As long as you supply the ammo. I'm actualy wanting to sell it.

ThePhantom86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2010
    Columbus
    I'll be bringing some cardboard and staple gun as well. Better to have more than we need I say. I have my ammo picked up and drinks too so we are good to go.

The last time I was there parking availability wasn't the greatest and since we have almost 10 people going I think we need to condense some if we can. Maybe park at the main entrance and figure it out from there? As much as I would like to take the Wrangler out there, I can't fit weapons and kids in the back seat. So we will be brining our Van which can fit 4 others if we go that route.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I'll be bringing some cardboard and staple gun as well. Better to have more than we need I say. I have my ammo picked up and drinks too so we are good to go.

The last time I was there parking availability wasn't the greatest and since we have almost 10 people going I think we need to condense some if we can. Maybe park at the main entrance and figure it out from there? As much as I would like to take the Wrangler out there, I can't fit weapons and kids in the back seat. So we will be brining our Van which can fit 4 others if we go that route.

Depening on how much stuff people bring, I can fit 2-3 in my Jeep.

squisher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Not sure if it's from an earlier post, but I have a van for people around the Columbus area who may want to carpool, good for at least 4 others, may be up to 6 (depends on spousal/progeny attendance).

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Chris

I'll be bringing an XD45 that you are welcome to try.

Also, I'll be driving down from the South East side of Indy and I should have some room in the truck (dakota quadcab), If anyone in the area is interested in teaming up.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Looks good so far, I'm looking forward to it. Will be nice to meet some fellow members, and have a blast at the range. If all goes well, which I have no doubt it will. Then we will defiantly have to plan more events. I think I mentioned it earlier, but I should have my FNP 9 with me. Just waiting on my holster to arrive. I'll let everyone know, so if anyone wants to shoot it they are welcome to. It is an excellent shooter. I was going to bring my Marlin 925R, but not sure now. I'm working on removing the paint job I put on, then was not so happy with. So I have some work to do on it.

Also since I'm going to be bringing my shotgun. I'll probably just bring the following.

Savage MKIIFV, with 3x9x40 scope
    Marlin 925M .22MWR
    10/22, with 1x28 red dot scope. Hopefully I have it working properly and sited in.
    Mossberg 500A
    Buckmark
    Hopefully my FNP 9, if not then my Xd .40

Last edited:

JML

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Southside

Parking shouldn't be too bad at all if we get up there relatively early 10:00-10:30 or so. Could always park some over by the skeet field..No big deal.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I picked up a bunch of cardboard today so I can contribute to that as well. Not sure if it will be exactly the right size but I'm sure it can be cut or whatever. I'll bring the cheap paper targets I have and I can print more. Any particular type of target or does it matter? Don't forget, if anyone wants to ride with me, I'm on the South East side and I'll have room.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    The only item that would be deemed within the DNR rules are some stands for paper/cardboard targets. furring mounts will be wide enough to accommodate cardboard IPSC targets.

I may forget to take some other stuff out of the truck before I head down...

MattCFII

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Danville
    I'm trying to do FNS the night before but if I can swing both I'll do it.
    I'd bring:
    A 7.62x39 AK
    A 5.45x39 AK
    Armscor AK-22
    12 ga 18.5" Pardner Pump
    ISSC M22
    Another handgun

Definitely want to buy some of Zbornac's steel but won't be able to afford it until this fall when I go back to work full time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom