jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    See you guys in the morning!

I'll be bringing:

• M1 Garand (we'll see how much ammo I get reloaded tonight, but it will sure be there for "fondling" :D)
    • Lee Enfield No 4 mk 1* (same deal...we'll see how much ammo I get reloaded tonight)
    • S&W M&P15
    • Del-ton AR-15
    • G19
    • PT92AF
    • S&W Victory .38spl (nice show an tell piece to go with the other WWII Stuff)
    • Taurus 85 .38spl snubby
    I've got some work to do on the house tomorrow, so we'll see how long I'll be at the range, but I'll be there for breakfast.

As far as Waffle House...they are gun friendly. We had an INGO meet-n-eat there this winter, and no problems at all. Wait staff was very comfortable, as were the other customers.

OC or CC - we'll be fine. Something I think we should all remember about tomorrow's events: We are the face of firearm owners to the general public. Lets make sure that we make a positive impression. I.e. lets all be smart about carrying at breakfast (no flaunting, inappropriate shoot-em up refferences, etc.), and make sure we are gentlemen (and ladies) at both locations. Lets not give anyone a reason to believe any of the aweful lies that the anti-gun movement wants them to believe.

We have a great opportunity to show folks that gun owners are normal, good citizens and that guns are perfectly safe in a public setting.
    :ingo:

squisher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    See everybody in the morning
    Wifey has the van, so I only have 1 extra seat for anyone in/passing through the Columbus area that wants a ride (or to follow, I know where things are). PM me, I'll check for sure at least once after 10 tonight and I can respond with more immediate contact details (cell)

So far no takers, so my pistols don't get to come :(
    But that's still:
    Yugo M48 8mm mauser clone
    Mosin M44
    and a Colt stagecoach .22 I just got done refinishing the stock on :)

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    See everybody in the morning
    Wifey has the van, so I only have 1 extra seat for anyone in/passing through the Columbus area that wants a ride (or to follow, I know where things are). PM me, I'll check for sure at least once after 10 tonight and I can respond with more immediate contact details (cell)

So far no takers, so my pistols don't get to come :(
    But that's still:
    Yugo M48 8mm mauser clone
    Mosin M44
    and a Colt stagecoach .22 I just got done refinishing the stock on :)

:yesway: PM inbound.

JML

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Southside
    I'm not sure if i'll be able to make it or not now.The boss man said i need to come into work tomorrow.But if i have enough time when i get out of work i'll head over that way and do some shooting with everyone.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Well I figured out what's wrong with my 10/22. Just spent some time on it. The Trigger pivot pin, keeps working its self out. Causing the trigger to not reset. I can say now, that I know how to disassemble, and reassemble a 10/22 trigger assembly. As I was working on it. The Sear spring popped out on me. So I had to tear it down, after a few choice words, and some patience I got it back together. Working on a temporary fix, that will hopfully work for now. Anyways better get to bed soon. See you all in the morning. So my final list of guns I'll be bringing.

10/22
    Savage MKIIFV
    Buckmark
    FNP 9

Last edited:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    See you guys in the morning!

I'll be bringing:

• M1 Garand (we'll see how much ammo I get reloaded tonight, but it will sure be there for "fondling" :D)
    • Lee Enfield No 4 mk 1* (same deal...we'll see how much ammo I get reloaded tonight)
    • S&W M&P15
    • Del-ton AR-15
    • G19
    • PT92AF
    • S&W Victory .38spl (nice show an tell piece to go with the other WWII Stuff)
    • Taurus 85 .38spl snubby
    I've got some work to do on the house tomorrow, so we'll see how long I'll be at the range, but I'll be there for breakfast.

As far as Waffle House...they are gun friendly. We had an INGO meet-n-eat there this winter, and no problems at all. Wait staff was very comfortable, as were the other customers.

OC or CC - we'll be fine. Something I think we should all remember about tomorrow's events: We are the face of firearm owners to the general public. Lets make sure that we make a positive impression. I.e. lets all be smart about carrying at breakfast (no flaunting, inappropriate shoot-em up refferences, etc.), and make sure we are gentlemen (and ladies) at both locations. Lets not give anyone a reason to believe any of the aweful lies that the anti-gun movement wants them to believe.

We have a great opportunity to show folks that gun owners are normal, good citizens and that guns are perfectly safe in a public setting.
    :ingo:

I agree with you 100%. This is a good time, to show that gun owners are not nut jobs. That we obey the laws, and are respectful people. So we must represent ourselves, and Ingo in a proper fasion. I ask too, that everyone, which I'm not saying you wont. Act in a respectful and profesional manner. Lets shed a positive light on gun owners, and Ingo, and leave a positive mark on the community. :yesway:

Cheers,
    Patriot

See you all in the morning, just finishing up my 10/22!

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    See you guys in a couple hours... I am not going to the waffle house ill be going straight to the range. Ill be in the pewter Camaro with my Hi-point carbine, XD40SC, and my old 22.

Big Hank

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    I do believe the Waffle House is s CASH only facility. They do have a small ATM up front. I could be wrong on this by now.

If someone else said this, whoops, my bad I didn't read anything since page 2.

Hank

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Thanks for a great day

First of all, I want to thank everyone for showing up. Your participation made this a great event. Thanks to Suprtek for bringing name tags. Breakfast was great, and the range was even better. Was my first time to Crosley, it was a nice range. It was a little warm, but fun never the less. I met a great group of guys, and gals. Look for another event late September, or early October. Just got done cleaning my guns, and I'm spent. Time for chow and a nap. Again thanks to everyone, It was a pleasure meeting, eating, and shooting with you all.

Me shooting my MKIIFV. You have to click on the pic, to view the video.

DSCI0008-1.jpg

DSCI0007-1.jpg

DSCI0006-1.jpg

DSCI0005.jpg

DSCI0004.jpg

Last edited:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'm really starting to feel that in spite of cloudy skies today, I got a nice little sunburn on my face. Between all the nice big guns that were there, I managed to get a pretty sore shoulder too! :D I was so busy putting lead down range and meeting everyone, I never even got my camera out. :n00b:
    Still, like Patriot said, it was a great time. :yesway:

chrissmallwood

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2008
    Seymour, IN
    I enjoyed the day as well. It was nice to meet everyone and spend time shooting with others who are into it. Cant wait to do it again. A big thanks to everyone who helped me with my truck especially to the couple(whos names have slipped my mind)who ran me to napa to get the part to get me home.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    utf-8BSU1HMDAwMDgtMjAxMDA4MTQtMTExNC5qcGc.jpg
    utf-8BSU1HMDAwMDYtMjAxMDA4MTQtMTExMi5qcGc.jpg
    utf-8BSU1HMDAwMDUtMjAxMDA4MTQtMTExMi5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMDQtMjAxMDA4MTQtMTEwMi5qcGc.jpg

Most fun I have had in a while. All the lanes were filled with INGOers. I counted 16 rifles on the 50 yard line alone. Where else can a person shoot a Mosin, Mauser, Garand, AR-15 all side by side. The only problem is that now I want more toys.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom