• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I don't know why it is, but for whatever reason it seems like every August the sales on the auction websites are down considerably and I seem to keep watching good deals float by. I'm just throwing the idea out there for people that if there's something you're interested in buying, now may be the time to watch it online. I can't believe how much some of the prices have been dropping here lately. I didn't want to keep this little secret to myself.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I don't know what you're talking about. The cheapest 9mm Shield I could find on Gun Broker was already at $455.00, and the MSRP is only $449.00.

giovani

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    A friend of mine that Ebays 10 times more than I do says he always trys to find a couple of items to buy with the auction ending during the super bowl
    Last year he pick off a 4x4 ATV for 800 and fliped it for 1500 the next week on Ebay.

Mongoose1.1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    You're right about that. I've seen some really good deals on high end stuff. Anyone in the market for handguns should definitely be looking on the internet especially.

Mongoose1.1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    I don't know what you're talking about. The cheapest 9mm Shield I could find on Gun Broker was already at $455.00, and the MSRP is only $449.00.

The Shield is a hot item right now. I own one and people are always trying to buy it from me. People have been offering $400 TRADE-IN value for it also which is really good considering I bought it for a whole lot less than that.

I'm not selling it though, it's a damn fine weapon. I've found great deals on other high-end handguns though all over the internet.

Top Bottom