• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Something tells me that a professional place like Point Blank wouldn't have a bunch of "range trash" powder laying around...

My vote is tracers

Vote?

Someone mentioned tracers, so it's tracers until proven otherwise...and then it's someone lying about it not being tracers. We've decided.

bstewrat3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    142   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Beech Grove
    It was a filter from range HVAC that was severely overdue for replacement, that had so much restriction, that the belt started slipping causing it to catch fire which spread to the dirty filter that had was permeated with powder residue causing rapid fire spread to the rest of the unit. None of this is based in fact, I just wanted to distract everyone from the tracers.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Due to how well the ventilation works at that Point Blank location, I would seriously doubt if it was anything like the above. Don't know for a fact, but that location has great ventilation and maintains the place pretty well.

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    It was either tracers or too much Aqua Net. I dated a few south side girls with state fair hair so I have a little knowledge on the topic.

Probably tracers though. I met their brothers and they seem like the type.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    People.

Let's not jump to conclusions.

Occam's Razor is helpful here.

It was clearly anti-gun crusaders shooting at tannerite to make all of us look bad and deny us the opportunity to shoot at public indoor ranges and invite more regulation of guns, ranges, tannerite, and fire.

Open your eyes and smell the coffee.

Anima mundi

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Southport
    Something tells me that a professional place like Point Blank wouldn't have a bunch of "range trash" powder laying around...

My vote is tracers

I can't tell if this is supposed to be purple or not, but trust me when I say there is very little professional about the cleaning standards of that range or the maintenance of the ventilation system. It is all done to a bare minimum. There exists no formal cleaning standard at that store for disposing of unburnt powder. There have been small light-ups on the baffling and the rail system just a couple yards from the firing line because of how thick the accumulation has been. Coworkers and I used to line up unburnt powder at the ten-yard line and light it up just for fun because of how bad it would get, but it occurs to me now this actually would have been a good cleaning practice. This was an accident waiting to happen.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I can't tell if this is supposed to be purple or not, but trust me when I say there is very little professional about the cleaning standards of that range or the maintenance of the ventilation system. It is all done to a bare minimum. There exists no formal cleaning standard at that store for disposing of unburnt powder. There have been small light-ups on the baffling and the rail system just a couple yards from the firing line because of how thick the accumulation has been. This was an accident waiting to happen.

So . . . tracers?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So . . . tracers?

At this point I don't think any reasonable person could disagree. Tracers ignited the range trash powder and the HVAC system after travelling through a beehive hairdo shellacked with Aqua Net.

It just feels good to be of service to the public sometimes.

Pin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I saw all those trucks last night. Wife's car had transmission issues, which I guess one of those fire trucks saw as one came to see if she was on fire. She wasn't.

Top Bottom