• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    Could this be another fast and furious type operation?
    No this is just China being China. Just like cheap Amazon stuff at your door within 24 hours. After all this is the same country pushing Fentanyl helping Mexico to push it into the US. So no surprises.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Ive shot a legit G18. Talk about hard to control without LOTS of practice. My first time going hands on with it I had to keep it to 3 round bursts to keep it on the silhouette.

Im more concerned with a gang banger WITHOUT one of those giggle switches. Because if he tries opening up, after 2 rounds, he's no longer on target.
    When we shot one, the old guy with us stated it pretty accurately, " I couldn't hit someone if they were in a phone booth with me "

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I was watching a video on the sight Cowan was reviewing. Couldn't help but notice his switch early on. He explained that his switch is legitimately registered.

Full auto shooting is around the 5 minute mark...

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    We've seen a HUGE uptick in the last 12 months or so in converted Glocks with these switches. Most are from China but some people are 3D printing them now...so there is that. Full-auto "shots fired" calls to 911 are not that unusual anymore. Thankfully, most drive-bys are still semi-auto around these parts. We've had homicides over the sales of these things.

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    We've seen a HUGE uptick in the last 12 months or so in converted Glocks with these switches. Most are from China but some people are 3D printing them now...so there is that. Full-auto "shots fired" calls to 911 are not that unusual anymore. Thankfully, most drive-bys are still semi-auto around these parts. We've had homicides over the sales of these things.

If they can do this with Glocks I'm sure it can be done with other striker fired pistols.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

I wonder how much different is the penalty for getting caught with one of these installed than just being a felon in possession of a firearm?

What about what the criminal might actually have to serve in jail for it?

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I wish they could make them MORE illegal.

surely they will use this to push MORE gun laws….because obviously they work.

im not saying you can’t become proficient shooting full auto 9mm handgun but the level of training it would take we are actually probably better off this way if they all had this switch shootings maybe rise but homicides drop i think these people think this is call of duty.

Attachments

• 78511935-AFA7-496C-B737-A6DDC6188A3E.jpeg
      78511935-AFA7-496C-B737-A6DDC6188A3E.jpeg
      52.5 KB · Views: 14

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I wonder how much different is the penalty for getting caught with one of these installed than just being a felon in possession of a firearm?

What about what the criminal might actually have to serve in jail for it?

State violation of a machine gun IC 35-47-5-8 makes the possession of a machine gun a level 5 felony. Presumptive sentence is 1-6 years and $0-$10,000

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    State violation of a machine gun IC 35-47-5-8 makes the possession of a machine gun a level 5 felony. Presumptive sentence is 1-6 years and $0-$10,000
    They arent afraid of going to prison for murder. What makes anyone think they care about a couple months in jail?

Hell, who are we kidding? Mears wont even prosecute. And they know it.

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    What level of felony is a felon in possession of a firearm?

As far as state I’m not sure but on certain occasions the Feds can and do pick it up and anything with a firearm is an enhancer so your looking at a minimum of 120 months aka 10 years) Feds do sentences in months)

And sometimes if they have a robbery charge the state picks that up so when they do their Fed time they have a detainee placed and get released to he state for that sentence

Can shake out a couple different ways

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Can't help but notice Ryan Mears whining about Constitutional Carry not outing those who might be carrying Glock with Glock switches?

This will be different now because all of the thugs that carry with Glock switches were LTCH holders? :scratch:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Can't help but notice Ryan Mears whining about Constitutional Carry not outing those who might be carrying Glock with Glock switches?

This will be different now because all of the thugs that carry with Glock switches were LTCH holders? :scratch:

He's an idiot

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The article was completely incoherent…
    I kept hearing the WIBC report on this. It was a total non sequitur.

" ConC is bad. We cant tell if one of these guns has a full auto switch at a glance. It requires close scrutiny."

WTaF!??! Looks pretty damn obvious to me! After all, its not like its hidden. Its the bloody topmost part of the exposed gun in the holster! You can tell at a damn glance ya crackweasel!

And what does a switch have to do with ConC? Technically the illegal giggle switch is the exact same problem today as it will be in several weeks and has less than zero to do with whether we are licensed or not.

iu

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove

Would the feds get involved? That is the only way I think there'd be a chance of any actual penalty being imposed.

Top Bottom