• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HiRoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Indianapolis East
    I haven't made it to the show yet, any deals to be had on OTF knives ? It's on my buy list this year. :rockwoot:

I was thinking of this one ......but it's a mite too big for everyday carry.

[video=youtube;Z_jPlq6oZVQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_jPlq6oZVQ[/video]

Last edited:

nightgaunt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Rural St Joe County
    Not at the 1500, but check out the Boker Plus Lhotak Eagle OTF. Amazing construction and fires and retracts hard. I have had one for over a year, and for the $125 or so I paid, it's a screaming deal.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I haven't made it to the show yet, any deals to be had on OTF knives ? It's on my buy list this year. :rockwoot:

I was thinking of this one ......but it's a mite too big for everyday carry.

[video=youtube;Z_jPlq6oZVQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_jPlq6oZVQ[/video]

Not at the 1500, but check out the Boker Plus Lhotak Eagle OTF. Amazing construction and fires and retracts hard. I have had one for over a year, and for the $125 or so I paid, it's a screaming deal.

I'm few days late responding to this, but I always set up at the Indy 1500. I'm a direct dealer with Microtech, Benchmade/H&K, and Protech. I usually have well over 25 different OTF models to choose from. I don't carry the China made, low end junk, but there is plenty of that at the show if that is what you are after.

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I get great deals from Brad on automatics. I like buying from an established dealer who has the hotline to the knife makers who are . . . sometimes difficult to deal with such as *cough* Microtech *cough*.

I . . . er, um, I mean my friend bought yet another Microtech UTX-70 in purple. (Brad did not tell me that they come in different colors, so, um, yeah, I have to get them all now, but I can stop whenever I want).

HiRoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Indianapolis East
    I'm few days late responding to this, but I always set up at the Indy 1500. I'm a direct dealer with Microtech, Benchmade/H&K, and Protech. I usually have well over 25 different OTF models to choose from. I don't carry the China made, low end junk, but there is plenty of that at the show if that is what you are after.

Where will you be next Brad ? I'd like to check out your offerings.

Top Bottom