• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Relay4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Kokomo
    My mother in law was shot through the chest at the Kokomo Wal Mart nearly 20 years ago. She somehow survived the 9mm ball but has passed on now. The perp was 19 yrs old and he is still in prison.

ChalupaCabras

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    LaPorte / Kingsbury
    He needs the death penalty. Yeah I know it will never happen but that's why this **** happens in the first place

So the taxpayers can spend litterally millions funding his circus of a trial, just so he can be "punished" by sitting on X-Row for 20 years in a cell twice the size of a normall cell with his X-box and pet cat? So the taxpayers can continue to spend tens of thousands of dollars per year to facilitate that afront of a lifestyle? The life of a death row inmate here in Indiana is absurd - every day they spend on the row is a poke in the eye to their victims.

No sir. Someone just needs to take care of him.

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    We live right around the corner from there and me and my wife go there a lot to shop….. needles to say she will be getting her carry gun valentines day. This is sickening, and quite honestly if it was my wife, i would shoot the guy myself… I can live with being put in prison for a while if i know a piece of s**t like that can't hurt anybody else's wife,daughter,mother etc…...

Ryno300

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2009
    Fly over country
    I was one of the officers that was there when he was taken into custody. He was caught on my zone early Sunday morning. I caught the people that did the home invasion (where they were shoveling snow and forced their way into the house) on S. Lasalle St last week early this morning.

Nice work Frank - stay safe out there!

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I was one of the officers that was there when he was taken into custody. He was caught on my zone early Sunday morning. I caught the people that did the home invasion (where they were shoveling snow and forced their way into the house) on S. Lasalle St last week early this morning.
    Nice. Must feel very good personally to take people like this off the street. :yesway:

Top Bottom